1. So simple Warmane just need to make Horde to Alliance transfer free for sometime, alot of pissed of hordes will move to alliance side for instant BG's

2. So simple Warmane just need to make Horde to Alliance transfer free for sometime, alot of pissed of hordes will move to alliance side for instant BG's
    Wish they would comment on why they're not doing that. What's their reasoning behind this.

3. Wish they would comment on why they're not doing that. What's their reasoning behind this.
    Money, free transfers don't generate profit.

4. Money, free transfers don't generate profit.
    The old "itz duh greed" thing is stale. And our patience with it has been over for a while.

5. The old "itz duh greed" thing is stale. And our patience with it has been over for a while.
    Does Warmane have any plans to address this issue? With SWP being cleared it'll be hard to convince people to choose Warmane TBC if BGs aren't populated. I don't think s2 gear will sell well either in the cash shop if there aren't any BGs either, since there will be nothing to use it for. Maybe cross faction BGs instead of forcing ally BG participation somehow? Increasing ally population or BG participation on ally side is probably a harder problem to solve imo.
    Edited: October 16, 2018

6. I don't know, that's outside the scope of Moderators. But as people have pointed out multiple times in the past - including recently - "cross faction" would just make the Alliance population die, as Horde is seen as having the best racials, while Alliance has the advantage of shorter queue times. Horde AND short queue times probably will never happen as all the players want people to go play on Alliance, as long as it's someone else.

7. ok it has been said 1000 times now how bad alliance racials are, but it should still be obvious that letting the pvp community die wont do better than letting alliance die, considering they aren't that many.

8. ok it has been said 1000 times now how bad alliance racials are, but it should still be obvious that letting the pvp community die wont do better than letting alliance die, considering they aren't that many.
    The server has been peaking at around 7400 players, almost evenly divided in the factions. It's obvious that 3500+ players shouldn't have their faction die because Horde has slow Battleground times. The solution is players who want PvP going to Alliance, which would create more matches against the Horde, but like I said, everyone wants someone else to to it.

9. Personally I dont care bout horde racials in PvP ... Its nice to have increased cast speed/spell dmg etc. but its outweighted with 50% healing reduction which often leads to players death both PvP or PvE during raiding. Imho alliance has the best racials for PvP, undead racial can be well compared to Gnoms Escape artist. Human rogue with gnom mage is the best rog mage combo I'd say since if you have stealth against you, you have huge advantage (especially combos with druid and rogue, which are a lot on this server). Gnom war, night elf druid ? HALOOO ? night elf drinking racial ? one of the best, underrated one and with warrior with escape artist who can survive shatter damage from rog mage combo. Draenei shaman holy healing racial for fakecasting to get CS'ed into holy and then cast nature healing ? Nothing guys ? Should I talk about dwarf Stoneskin and priests Chastise ? Dont make me to do it boys. I grew up on alliance but I had to reroll on horde on this server because of PvE, but Im still playing PvP, but only on alliance.

10. So basically "if you can't play during the 4-5 hour peak window of euro evenings, transfer/reroll to alliance if you want to play ANY BGs without a 40+min queue" . Nice

But still don't re-enable 3 simultaneous BG queues, or free transfers, for unknown reasons

11. The server has been peaking at around 7400 players, almost evenly divided in the factions. It's obvious that 3500+ players shouldn't have their faction die because Horde has slow Battleground times.
    IBut as people have pointed out multiple times in the past - including recently - "cross faction" would just make the Alliance population die, as Horde is seen as having the best racials, while Alliance has the advantage of shorter queue times.
    ok wait, the population is equal? and you really believe both having fast queues kills alliance? Given that the pvp participation on alliance is already bad (percentage wise), why would those 3,5k ppl magically turn into pvp addicts just because they get their hands on the racials and fast queues?

12. ok wait, the population is equal? and you really believe both having fast queues kills alliance? Given that the pvp participation on alliance is already bad (percentage wise), why would those 3,5k ppl magically turn into pvp addicts just because they get their hands on the racials and fast queues?
    Because that's how people work. Nothing to do with "turning PvP addicts" or even doing PvP at all, but when people and guilds start wanting to go to the other faction because of its supposed advantages, others follow. Similar to how magically Horde had over twice the Alliance population until we gave encouragements for people to play that faction.

13. Well just give those "encouragements" over to alliance again, until the factions balance out a bit more and bg queues even out a bit. I'm alliance and I hate the fact that you can't find any good pvp players to arena with. It feels really dead trying to find a decent arena partner.

14. The factions are pretty balanced, though. Their populations have a difference in the hundreds now, instead of there being so many Hordes that Alliance players couldn't even progress in quests. The issue is for the most part it seems PvPers stayed in Horde (or went there for new players), and that's not really something that can be "fixed." The encouragements might have made some switch, but it looks like in the end the PvPers were in the minority - otherwise you wouldn't be complaining when you are in Alliance. Again, for the third time, everyone wants someone else to change faction, not themselves.

15. I only do PvP, and played only horde all the time before (on Outland as well).
    Lvled horde enha shaman like 2 months ago. Hit 70 lvl. BG farming went slow, so decided to use bot. Got perma account ban and lost 3 chars, so i learned my lesson...

Decided to create alliance char 2 weeks ago on a new account.
    Lvling was smooth. No annoying ganks or overwhelming horde players.
    Hit 70lvl. BG ques are instant, all day long. Alliance is somewhat more adequate. Way less trash talks @ BG chats. People are more friendly.
    AH materials are around 20% more expensive than Horde AH, but it doesnt bother at all.

Key point is, i play BGs whenever i want. Geting 4-7k honor during evening prime.
    Theres no problem finding 5s for arena points on tuesdays while im gearing up.
    So far everything looks good if you are a PvPer.

So, stop crying cus of your long ques, just go alliance and have fun (My advice).

First 123 Last