1. Gl playing bg's at horde

http://prntscr.com/l5rlvz

at least try to fix this ****...1 bg per evening ffs...even no aliance bots to play against.

2. http://prntscr.com/l5rlvz

at least try to fix this ****...1 bg per evening ffs...even no aliance bots to play against.
    Sadly this is true, at NA night time we can't even get queues. If we do it's like 15v10 AVs that end in 5 minutes. Even during the day time we sometimes don't get a full 40v40. Sometimes 35v30 or something like that. You'd think with 3,000 alleged players online we could have 40 ally and 40 horde doing AV. Something needs to happen to increase participation BIG TIME.

3. lol a sub 30 min que that's nothing I have seen so many worse xD

4. What do you exactly want Warmane to do? A lot players, myself included transfered to Horde recently because outside of instant BG queues it's a dead faction. There's people who roll Alliance and after few days they either reroll or quit.

5. As an ally player who did AV most of yday I can inform you that most of them had at least 1 horde multiboxer. That explains some of it at least :)

6. not enough alliance players at all, and horde players complain there is no one to play against.

jesus :S

7. why dont you guys re roll ally?yeah bgs q's slow down but they are also faster then 25 mins usually.

half the problem with horde is 60-80% of hordes bg population is gray/green bots/afkers who want nothing else other then a free win or a free mark, so they can buy s2 gear and try to get in kara groups with it. when all q's bgs half of the horde pop straight up afks cause they dotn want to get killed...devs do nothing about and they should. get rid of all the horde afkers and the rest of us will have much faster q times.

i even had people say to me your in s4 why are you in bgs...... really?better gear = q more = you kill more, people *** things *** backwards here.

8. why dont you guys re roll ally?yeah bgs q's slow down but they are also faster then 25 mins usually.

half the problem with horde is 60-80% of hordes bg population is gray/green bots/afkers who want nothing else other then a free win or a free mark, so they can buy s2 gear and try to get in kara groups with it. when all q's bgs half of the horde pop straight up afks cause they dotn want to get killed...devs do nothing about and they should. get rid of all the horde afkers and the rest of us will have much faster q times.

i even had people say to me your in s4 why are you in bgs...... really?better gear = q more = you kill more, people *** things *** backwards here.
    30coins for reroll is way to big price

9. What do you exactly want Warmane to do?
    cross faction bg? honor scalling with queue time? lowering item prices? increase honor reward per win/loss?

no one will come here for long if you sit 30-60 min queue for any bg outside of eu prime time

10. the 2-queue nerf was pointless

Half the games at NA times auto-end anyway because there aren't enough players. may as well re-enable 3 queues so at least queue times come down a bit. At least people can get faster marks then, even if the games are not full or lopsided. It's not like they're great now.

11. cross faction bg? honor scalling with queue time? lowering item prices? increase honor reward per win/loss?

no one will come here for long if you sit 30-60 min queue for any bg outside of eu prime time

So you want it all eh? I guess you done farming gear and nothing to do but sit in long queues to 1 shot alliance? How about you stop moaning and either go alliance or farm honor/sit in queue like everyone else.
    If Warmane did what you propose there would be only Horde on this server.

12. As an ally player who did AV most of yday I can inform you that most of them had at least 1 horde multiboxer. That explains some of it at least :)
    That was probably me, hello.

This is the truth. SOMETHING needs to happen, there needs to be some effort on Warmane's part. Do they not realize people aren't going to come here, buy coins to buy a boost and then buy s2 gear from their shop? Why would anyone buy gear on a server if you can't even get into BGs 60% of the time, no AV queues at night. Very dead, not just a long queue time or something but literally NO AVs happening at all for NA times. EU times can barley get a 40v40 AV going, half the time it's like 30v30.
    Edited: October 15, 2018

13. Cross faction BGs could resolve this problem. It's very hard to gear up for arena atm and it's not so funny when you facing a team that outgear you so hard.
    To make matters worse, honor farming in tbc is really slow and you need to play a lot to get a decent gear. If you have to wait 30min every time it become impossible to gear up a char.

There aren't so many new players who have time to farm bgs for weeks to get a decent gear to start playing arena and when the old ones will get tired, no one replace them and pvp won't attract new players.
    If you que 2s and 3s bracket you will face full s3/s4 geared people 99% of the time.

14. Cross faction BGs could resolve this problem.
    But then who would still play on Alliance side when Horde has similiar queue times and the stronger racials? The Alliance PvP scene would shrink even further.

Imo they should implement random BG which rewards 1-3 universal marks.
    In case the Outland population drops further maybe at some point there wont be enough pvper to fill 4 different kind of BGs which all have a isolated queue. It might end up with WSG not poping at all while other BGs would be half empty for the entire fight.
    Random BG would solve these problems because all pvpers would be in the same queue rather than split up in 4 seperated BG queues.

15. If Warmane did what you propose there would be only Horde on this server.
    so just because horde would get compensation for waiting up to an hour till queue pop alliance would be dead? then there is something else wrong bro

So you want it all eh?
    no I never said that

I guess you done farming gear and nothing to do but sit in long queues to 1 shot alliance?
    yes, but there is ppl that need to farm 165k+ honor (without any setpiece but trinket+battlemaster) for full gear and cant play proper arena until then, which is like 2 month straight 8 hours a day

123 Last