1. Icecrown transmog question

Hello,

I've wasted one scroll of deception so before i do anything stupid again i want to be sure.
    So i read that 1h mace = 1h axe = 1h sword. But if i transmog my priests mace into sword,
    he won't be able to wield it if i understood right, because priests can't wield 1h swords.

Did i get it correctly? or should i be able to transmog mace into sword.

EDIT: i saw some weapons are alliance/horde only so if i transmog into opposing factions weapon i wont be able to use it i assume?
    Edited: October 13, 2018

2. Hello,

I've wasted one scroll of deception so before i do anything stupid again i want to be sure.
    So i read that 1h mace = 1h axe = 1h sword. But if i transmog my priests mace into sword,
    he won't be able to wield it if i understood right, because priests can't wield 1h swords.

Did i get it correctly? or should i be able to transmog mace into sword.

EDIT: i saw some weapons are alliance/horde only so if i transmog into opposing factions weapon i wont be able to use it i assume?
    If your character cannot wear the item, you cannot transmog into it - correct. As to your other question - no, you can transmog items that are opposite faction only and they will remain transmogified. In fact, you can even get opposite faction items from the store and wear them, as I have with many horde items.

3. If your character cannot wear the item, you cannot transmog into it - correct. As to your other question - no, you can transmog items that are opposite faction only and they will remain transmogified. In fact, you can even get opposite faction items from the store and wear them, as I have with many horde items.
    Thanks, thats solves my question :)