1. PLayer's HP disabled?

Brand new here- played TBC retail extensively- Unit frame mods on this server (ie. Pitbull) are not displaying absolute HP values for players (they do for NPCs). This appears to be server side-- Intentional? A known bug? In TBC retail, HP values weren't visible by default through game settings, but they were visible with the aid of unit frame mods. I've seen some threads suggesting using MobInfo- that is an entirely different mod that estimates HP values based on damage to the target rather than displaying HP values provided by the server. Something is clearly disabled server side.

2. Brand new here- played TBC retail extensively- Unit frame mods on this server (ie. Pitbull) are not displaying absolute HP values for players (they do for NPCs). This appears to be server side-- Intentional? A known bug? In TBC retail, HP values weren't visible by default through game settings, but they were visible with the aid of unit frame mods. I've seen some threads suggesting using MobInfo- that is an entirely different mod that estimates HP values based on damage to the target rather than displaying HP values provided by the server. Something is clearly disabled server side.
    100% Intentional and the devs even said they have no plans on allowing hit point to be seen.
    its a dumb rule and im guessing its down to cut down on the ganking of under geared toons but people can just look for Armour...
    this server has a coin shop yet they are worried about hit points being seen lol.

3. 100% Intentional and the devs even said they have no plans on allowing hit point to be seen.
    its a dumb rule and im guessing its down to cut down on the ganking of under geared toons but people can just look for Armour...
    this server has a coin shop yet they are worried about hit points being seen lol.
    Hmm yeah that's, disappointing. Really put me off when I first discovered it. Why would they worry about ganking of under geared lol? People are going out of their way to pay to be level 70--- they know what they're getting into... we're all adults here.

4. This gets dragged up periodically, boils down to: During retail TBC you could not see exact values for enemy HP without an estimation function such as Mobhealth, the dev's have chosen to keep this aspect of the game true to retail.