1. SPRiest and dual spec

I'm a SPreist and I'm planning to get dual spec but I do not know which other spec I should get. What other spec should I take that does not require too much change in equip?

2. I think it all depends on your current gear. If it doesn't have hit rating, both disc and holy can benefit from gear pieces that are decent for a shadow set. I think getting some healer trinkets would be a nice start, to me on lower gear levels holy worked better. Then after I could manage my mana fine (toc gear and above), I could easily roll disc. But if you just want to do it for the perks of not having to switch too many things of your gear, I would say that either spec could work this way. Check out the guides that are on this site for disc and holy, minimum stat requirements and decide.
    E.g. disc haste cap is pretty low, and above a certain amount it is not worth it to have too many haste items. Disc benefits more from pure SP and crit (after the haste cap), than holy and the benefit from the spirit is maximized mostly in the higher ilvl gear. On the other hand, holy needs a lot more haste than disc, and still benefits from spirit from the start. There are many more points to discuss about their stat priority for which I would recommend reading the guides, and this example was exaggerated in order to show the diversity of the two specs.