Hi

We are (me & a friend) currently building up tactics and placement guides for sharering it (in the french section).

We are looking for proper screenshoots of all the ICC rooms

But we have 3 main issues.
First we tryied to juste take maps shots from wowhead.com but it does give the ground marks which are the real positionning markers on the boss. So we decided to screenshoot by own own and got the 2 other issues which are: even with a macro for increasing the max range of the camera we cannot screenshoot all the room in once. Next we tryied to made kind of a grid of rooms in order to concatenate the images and got one big picture. But a lot of elements such as LK pillers, Sindragosa chains, Valytria chandeliers, etc. made the job kind of impossible to do.

So, and this is my question: is it possible for and GM to do some nice screenshoots of the icc rooms with the commands he benefit (on the PTR for example) ?

I looked at google for images and they are not clean, and explain positionning on such screens is ugly every single times.

I think it will be cool for every guilds to have clean screenshots of the ICC rooms,

Thank you by advance,

Best Regards,

Tinyball