1. 1v1 with hunter

Im i really bad or hunters are weak in duels ? I beat only mages

2. Yeah u will loose (the worst ones are) vs DK's, Paladins, Elemental Shamans and Balance Druids (both with pilar) and SPriests and maybe vs healers.
    Maybe u will loose (but not so hard) vs warriors and rogues.

3. thats crazy i will reroll the class ..

4. Hunter is one of the strongest class in terms of 1v1. You guys simply suck.

5. as Drunkuser said, good hunter kills everything just not death knight.
    Maybe u play with low gear vs shadowmourne guy?
    Edited: October 19, 2018

6. It can be good but not vs the classes that I mentioned before.

I doubt that u can kill an elemental shaman without being an open field (cuz u just can't). The same goes for S.Priest and a good pala and Dk.

Conclusion: they have good potential in 1vs1 but they lack in some aspects like: field, healing and low damage in some classes. The good thing is the CC, max range and if u can't kill u can escape :D (more for world pvp).

7. a good hunter can even beat retri if it's out in the open
    however if he abuses a tree you may as well forfeit
    i've dropped the best hunters on the server pretty handedly in that situation

Kraden
    I would say that any high resil Affliction Warlock or Shadowpriest will eat the hunter, be it with or without LoS.
    I reckon good Frost Mages and plate classes can be annoying aswell.

9. good hunter kills everything just not death knight.
    Tell that to non braindead SP.

10. Hunter's aren't nearly as strong 1v1 in duels as they are in, say, a bg or world pvp situation where they can max range kite their opponent. In fact, pretty much any hybrid with half a brain can just hide behind LOS in a duel and win easy.

But in bgs and world pvp it's a whole different story- for this reason you see a lot of hunters in bgs but you don't see many in the dueling area. The dueling space limitation and the tree in the middle of the SW duel area do not lend themselves to success for hunters.

But even with that, good hunters can make it work in duels, e.g.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...own/statistics

Duels lost 2145
    Duels won 6819

You need to be good at dueling tho, it won't come easy as a hunter like it will for many classes.

11. Tell that to non braindead SP.
    if you dual wield horror doesn't stop you from using deterrence, you can burst an spriest down to like 30% just during double silence.

12. I won all duels against Hunters as Destruction Warlock. Maybe those hunters who i duel are just bad...