1. ok,lets assume it's level 80.we are in raid 25 or 10,w/e.I am SPriest,also have Disc OS.And for all raid i got nothing.At last boss there is item for my OS.Other disc/holy priest's doesn't need it.Everyone else chooses d/e or nothing.So if i will choose need,u can report me?U think that's ok?

2. ok,lets assume it's level 80.we are in raid 25 or 10,w/e.I am SPriest,also have Disc OS.And for all raid i got nothing.At last boss there is item for my OS.Other disc/holy priest's doesn't need it.Everyone else chooses d/e or nothing.So if i will choose need,u can report me?U think that's ok?
    Essentially, it's ok for report. However the whole situation could be avoided with having ML and going with MS>OS>DE as pugs and guilds do.

3. Just saying Mr. OhieMitzen, regardless of your theories and potential issues regarding the topic. The matter still stands, it's wrong to take an item from someone that would actually use it. If you're saying the OP is a liar then that's between you and the OP to fight about but I stand with what I say in regards to how I feel about the situation.

Just earlier today I was ninja'd out of a piece of loot I needed, I am still in the leveling process. Does that many it any more justifiable because I am a low leveling and still leveling? No. It doesn't. It's wrong.

4. Idk,some people are very angry because of loot.I was Spriest in HoR.And after first boss there was a "healer" trinket,this one http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50260. It's considered healer trinket coz everytime you heal some1 you get 11 mana xD.And i was flammed by healer because of thatI.I had some 180ilvl trinket.I pressed need,he pressed need.I won,what's the problem.I also had Disc priest OS.But even if i don't.Can i use that item?yes.will i wear it?Yes.How many mana will it restore to healer?300?500?even 1000?That's like 2 spells.and 1000 mana from that is very optimistic
    Edited: October 20, 2018

5. Just saying Mr. OhieMitzen, regardless of your theories and potential issues regarding the topic. The matter still stands, it's wrong to take an item from someone that would actually use it. If you're saying the OP is a liar then that's between you and the OP to fight about but I stand with what I say in regards to how I feel about the situation.

Just earlier today I was ninja'd out of a piece of loot I needed, I am still in the leveling process. Does that many it any more justifiable because I am a low leveling and still leveling? No. It doesn't. It's wrong.
    1. My opinion is my opinion, yours is yours.
    2. Rules are rules, needing for "OS" in RDF (or what ever it actually goes for) is against rules.
    Reminded that this excludes raids where RL allows people to roll for their OS instead.
    3. Never said ninja in low level doesn't matter, ninja is ninja regardless of level.
    What I said was needing an item for "OS" over greed/DE in lower levels is a waste. Chances for the item being actually used are low.

@alens

That's just wrong and you should feel bad.

6. 1. My opinion is my opinion, yours is yours.
    2. Rules are rules, needing for "OS" in RDF (or what ever it actually goes for) is against rules.
    Reminded that this excludes raids where RL allows people to roll for their OS instead.
    3. Never said ninja in low level doesn't matter, ninja is ninja regardless of level.
    What I said was needing an item for "OS" over greed/DE in lower levels is a waste. Chances for the item being actually used are low.

@alens

That's just wrong and you should feel bad.

As I made my point above, regardless of what it is for if the person can use the item then they should be allowed to do so. Also not to mention if everyone passed on the item then that person should NOT still have to ask if they can have the item. That is asinine. It's the dumbest thing I've heard to call that ninja looting if everyone has passed on the item, you do NOT have to ask permission to need/greed at that point, especially if you're rolling last.

If I want an item but do not necessarily need an item I wait to role last to see if anyone NEEDS on said item then I will pass on it. Or if everyone passes n the item then I will greed it or pass it myself then loot it if no one else does.

Common sense for you. =)

7. Greetings

The rules were simple on retail: Int for casters, strength for plate melees and agi for rest. It worked fine and you could kick "real" ninjas in raids/dungeon in the most cases because they showed their bad manner really early.

I play on other servers as well and you have problems about ppl, who roll for alts there. For example a hunter who rolls "need" on int and spirit items for his priest in raids. This is "ninjaing", but this discussion here is rediculous;)

If you can roll on an item (blizz-like), if you need it to equip, if it improves your ilevel and if it has your mainstat (int, agi or strength), then you have the permission to roll on it.

For example: Spirit=Hit-chance for dps in mop, arms warrs use shield and deff mode if low hps, healers go on haste cap or crit instead of too much spirit, or replace a crap item by a better one (for example u replace an item with 40 int and 40 spirit by an item with 60 int, haste and crit as heal). Blizz didn't say that healers only have to focus on full spirit and rest is useless. Are they all ninas now?

I shouldn't start to talk about lowlevel ppl who can also get a ban for ninjaing: Ppl change their gear after a few levels later, blocking/parrying/spirit are wayne there, especially when you are questing later again and needing dps as tank/heal...

Anyway there are ninjas and there are fanatics, who try to ban ppl for every case and justify this additionally. I hate both...

When someone takes an item, talk with them, not everyone is an "evil" ninja who wanna try to make money. Most of the ppl are like the thread creator and confused or even surprised that they broke the "warmane" rule which is unclear and suspicious. Ppl simply know the blizz rules and don't know that warmane has own rules which are stronger. You can report a person anytime if they say "stfu" after writing them or when they roll "need" on items to disenchant/sell them. Look at their gears and their rolls (needing on everything, rolling on useless items for their class (mage rolls on agi-items and so on), rolling on green items, when they have epics in the particular slot etc):)

Btw, I was never banned due ninjaing. And a kick-vote is never wrong for "real" ninjas+ignore them for future raids/dungeons.

Regards
    Edited: October 21, 2018

8. As I made my point above, regardless of what it is for if the person can use the item then they should be allowed to do so. Also not to mention if everyone passed on the item then that person should NOT still have to ask if they can have the item. That is asinine. It's the dumbest thing I've heard to call that ninja looting if everyone has passed on the item, you do NOT have to ask permission to need/greed at that point, especially if you're rolling last.

If I want an item but do not necessarily need an item I wait to role last to see if anyone NEEDS on said item then I will pass on it. Or if everyone passes n the item then I will greed it or pass it myself then loot it if no one else does.

Common sense for you. =)
    Strictly speaking of RDF. RDF rules are simple, as I've said it from the beginning. Need is for your spec you joined in as. Greed is for "whatever". There are no special rules for those who needs gear for their OS. IF everyone passes, why would it be so hard to press greed then? Since it's still all the same, but with greed, you follow the rules you agreed to by playing this game.

What if somebody who follows the rules and rolls greed for OS as you should, while the MS roller passes. You see MS roller passing, others greed/pass. You go decide to Need the item, instead of being respectful player and Greeding. But hey, if you get reported doing so, ain't my problem.

What's the point of having common rules for each and everyone of us? So we can avoid special snowflakes being treated differently, giving them the same words to follow.
    Common logic for you. =)

I'm totally a Paladin/Druid with all 3 specs, whenever I see person passing loot I Need for "OS", 'cuz that's only fair. I'm also an enchanter /s

9. IF everyone passes, why would it be so hard to press greed then? Since it's still all the same, but with greed, you follow the rules you agreed to by playing this game.
    Isn't it the same?what's the point of debating between greed/need when result will be the same if others passed?

What if somebody who follows the rules and rolls greed for OS as you should, while the MS roller passes. You see MS roller passing, others greed/pass. You go decide to Need the item, instead of being respectful player and Greeding. But hey, if you get reported doing so, ain't my problem.
    Where is the rules what telling me to not roll need on OS?

"Hi, offspec rolling is not ninja rolling. Ninja looting is either taking and item when person did not win the roll, or when soemone takes an item that they cannot use. - Regards, GM Thedrift"

10. Idk,some people are very angry because of loot.I was Spriest in HoR.And after first boss there was a "healer" trinket,this one http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50260. It's considered healer trinket coz everytime you heal some1 you get 11 mana xD.And i was flammed by healer because of thatI.I had some 180ilvl trinket.I pressed need,he pressed need.I won,what's the problem.I also had Disc priest OS.But even if i don't.Can i use that item?yes.will i wear it?Yes.How many mana will it restore to healer?300?500?even 1000?That's like 2 spells.and 1000 mana from that is very optimistic
    While this is a trinket that healers will mostly benefit from, you as a shadow priest are yet another gray area as you Vampiric Embrace heals the entire party whenever you cause a spell. Since this item doesn't specify that you have to CAST a spell but rather just have a spell of your heal, it will proc for you and have an uptime of 100% meaning that you will rarely go out of mana. In addition to that, the on-use effect gives you a SIGNIFICANT amount of haste which is perfect for burst as a shadow priest and gaining the maximum out of your dots. Actually, it is clearly better for a shadow priest than any healer except druid, followed by shaman as each heal of yours heals 5! targets instead of one, meaning that you get 55 mana damage spell tick.
    Edited: October 21, 2018

11. Oh,you are right.Totally forgot about that.Thanks!

12. All those personal opinions are completely irrelevant in this situation. On the following link you can see the official warmane rules for looting and reporting the abuse of loot system and what they count as "ninja".
    Link: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598
    -Third post in the topic.

However, in the topic they explained what is "ninja" in the raiding circumstances with the loot master. As for the dungeons, official warmane rules are nowhere to be found, only rules that can be found are the rules written in the game itself.
    To read those rules you will have to do the following: 1.)Enter the game, 2.)enter the world with your character, 3.)make a group/party as the group leader/party leader. 4.) Right click-(default) on the bar with your character, name, health/mana/energy/class informations, by the default it is located in the left top corner of the screen. There should be menu with different options. 5.) You should search for: Loot: -Free for All
    -Round Robin
    -Master Looter
    -Group Loot
    -Need before Greed

For each and every one of them, there should be description.
    Description will pop up, at bottom, right side corner of screen-(by the default), when you put your mouse pointer on the wanted loot system.

Honestly hope that this may help you.
    Best regards.
    Edited: October 22, 2018 Reason: Corrections

First 12