1. Getting item "Piccolo of the Flaming Fire"

Hello there Warmane players, I have a little problem.

I tried to farm this item a couple of times in "Eastern Plaguelands - Stratholme" but I don't have luck maybe to get that item from npc "Hearthsinger Forresten".

I just want to ask if its even possible to get that item on Warmane? I'm asking because this is a private server and maybe they removed that item for some reason.

Here is the item: https://www.wowhead.com/item=13379/p...e-flaming-fire

I'm playing on IceCrown realm.

Thank you.

2. I was wondering the same thing , I have killed the NPC(Hearthsinger Forresten) ,maybe 50 times and I still cant get the item (https://www.wowhead.com/item=13379/p...e-flaming-fire
    )

3. Ive been researching and cant find any answers. Am i wasting my time trying to get it?

4. The item is obtainable because I have it, dropped for me on like 3rd run I believe. Maybe you just have bad luck.

I am on Lordaeron though and that was 1 or 2 years ago.
    Edited: October 17, 2019

5. The item is obtainable because I have it, dropped for me on like 3rd run I believe. Maybe you just have bad luck.

I am on Lordaeron though and that was 1 or 2 years ago.
    Different.

I don't think it drops at all, if you've killed it so many times that you lost count.

A lot of point items were removed to encourage players to farm the items instead of obtaining them from store, yet some items don't even drop.
    Seems like there's a slight flaw in the plan. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I've cleared SM instances who knows how many times for alts and proffs, not a single BoE scarlet set pieces. Not even the tabard..
    MC doesn't seem to drop BoE parts of the tiers. Not a single tier 1 BoE item at AH, and never "lucky" enough to get a drop.

Icecrown btw

6. Different.

I don't think it drops at all, if you've killed it so many times that you lost count.

A lot of point items were removed to encourage players to farm the items instead of obtaining them from store, yet some items don't even drop.
    Seems like there's a slight flaw in the plan. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I've cleared SM instances who knows how many times for alts and proffs, not a single BoE scarlet set pieces. Not even the tabard..
    MC doesn't seem to drop BoE parts of the tiers. Not a single tier 1 BoE item at AH, and never "lucky" enough to get a drop.

Icecrown btw
    Well it could've always bugged in the meantime. I farmed the tabard for 100 runs which should've given me 99.99% chance of getting it, take a guess if it dropped or nah. Wouldn't be the first nor the last thing to bug out in the last 2 years.