1. ban not sure worth fighting

thanks for the help it worked to a point
    Edited: October 19, 2018 Reason: solved

2. Send an email to [email protected]

You have named another private server even in your post, which is not allowed. If you were talking about it in game, it could be considered advertising and could get you banned if someone reports it. But it's also possible that someone else used your account for advertising.

3. im not sure how telling you where i was why someone ****ed with my account is advertising
    Some staff member removed that part from your post shortly after you posted it (unless you did it yourself). You are not supposed to mention other private servers here. In game it could be a bit different since you could talk about them privately, but if reported, it could be considered advertising.

but who really cares i figured this would be the outcome warmane staff never cares about the 5 year dedicated player and donor
    It has been 1 day. Did you already send them an email and get a reply? Forum post is not going to solve your problem.

4. You can't make a ban appeal for advertising bans. You have to send an email to [email protected]