1. Dusruption of gameplay or "muh feels"

Im praud PVP player and a praud PVE player, a lore freak and have been part of the WOW community for 9 years now.
    What im here is to remind you what the game is about.
    What the game is about for me is about approach and creativity of that certain approach.

However people get banned for GANKING = game disruption ? wich is part of the game since its creation .. literally.. think about questing in Southshore in vanilla and you will remmeber lovely moments of ganking or annoying ones that u have been ganked - and all these memories were precious.There wasnt any battlegrounds back then but still people do find something special (including me) about world pvp and punishing players or just being a total dick to them and then them gathering people and being dicks to you- this is how it was and how it should remain.
    If you city gets ganked and your quest givers are getting farmed along with you- just have the balls to move to another zone/ city or gather brave people to chase the annoying ****ers away - come on its called WARcraft not MuhFeelsHurtcraft if not its Alliance vs Horde .. its a WAR, get some balls or **** cream idk.
    My point is - people should remain free to do whatever they want. Its a world of war, a world of approach, of creativity , of freedom.
    Yeah hackers should be punished, exploiters- sure.. but u cant punish people for doing what the game is intended to be - come on warmane staff rly?!
    I dont wonna digress into talking too much of what i think- Tell me what you think guys:
    Is ganking "disruption of gameplay" the way warmane staff classifies it?
    Isnt hypocritical to use the excuse of "realm is small" when you clearly tolerate multiboxers but punish regular players for .. game disruption?
    How is the game intended really? An how do u see it?
    And dont we devolve what evolved to be freedom for many?
    Id be more than happy to know.

2. Is this a new thing? Last time I heard ganking isn't bannable?

3. ganking isn't disruption of gameplay. the rules say

"Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff.

This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable."

4. Seriously man, what are you on about? Warmane has said several times that ganking does NOT count as disrupting gameplay.

5. "Disruption of gameplay is something we had to basically come up with to note a ban reason for absolute extreme cases. Ganking, relatively normal NPC farming and such are not extreme cases.

Think extreme as in so disruptive that it's causing massive hysteria and problems, possibly even to the extent of disrupting server stability. If we were to give an example, best would be someone managing to kill all the quest NPCs for low level zones to an extent where players can't level for days. As in someone committing a genocide in Elwynn Forest to the extent that no fresh player can do a single quest. A highly unlikely extreme case and even this would go under careful examination by the GM team."

6. My friend is still banned and he doesnt get it why since he rarely logs and im 24/7 with him he never did anything except camping. Thing is that day we camped i had to log out 20 mins earlier than him and thats how i explain that im not banned with him.
    Oh, and if thats not the case why GMs disband the tickets and not answer our questions- whats the point of punishing someone and him not knowing what he did wrong?
    And this is not the first time this happened but ok i wont make the topic too bug so just ignore the last sentance.