1. WOTLK New Shaman

Hi.

Looking for some advice about playing a shaman.

Currently playing as elemental but am curious about enhancement.
    I have a resto druid so probably won't be to interested in the healer spec but maybe.

So far enjoying elemental, seems to do high damage in dungeons but is mana hungry. Taken Alchemy to help with mana issues.

How is shaman in wpvp situations and battlegrounds?

Any tips or things to pay extra attention to?

Thanks.
    Edited: October 15, 2018

2. I will talk about PVP (that's what I play).

In Batlegrounds ele shaman is one of the best classes to play, cuz u are a ranged class and u can run in wolf and heal if u need. Although if u are in trouble u can trow people away or u can place grounding totem to prevent some Death Grips from DK's for example.

In wpvp is almost the same...ele shamans are good only cuz u can run and hide and attack again and heal and hide that's the strengh of that class so in wpvp u will find alot of pilars and alot of place to run :).

Enhancement for me it's a little bit boring, but it's also a good spec. The problem that I find in this spec is, If u can't do damage on the enemy for example vs a warrior u know that soon or later u will die cuz u dont have marge to do more damage than u do...u don't have burst only with wolfs. I notice this vs paladins, warriors and Dk's mostly. (Note: I don't have the experince that I have on Elemental)