1. Priesty Thread

Hello guys,

I haven't touched Priest in some time WotLK style, anyone got any decent advice to send me off with? Or perhaps some decent addons you know of? I wanna go heal priest.

Tacktack.

2. Hi there!

Regarding the playstyle, I would recommend the already existing guides of the forum, there are plenty for both holy and disc. For this you might want to check out the list of the guides section.

For healing in general it is nice to have a raid UI addon, possibly combined with mouseover macros, or Clique. Anything which suits you well, if you dislike pulling out the raid groups. I personally use Healbot, since the setup if the addon was the easiest to me. Many use Vuhdo, or grid too.
    Also tracking your CDs could help. I use many addons for this tbh (Msbt, sexycooldowns, cooldowncount), but the most useful one to me is when something big flashed in the middle of my screen to warn me that Penance/PoM/CoH etc. are off cd. (Msbt, Weakauras, Power Auras, NeedToKnow)

For disc, I think Ingela's Rapture is super useful, since it lets you track your most used mana regen :)
    For Holy, I usually track my Surge of Light proc, as well as my Serendipity stacks. (Weakauras, Power Auras, NeedToKnow)

I listed many addons here, but they are not all mandatory, but rather a nice addition to the game. Feel free to rock your own style and have fun in game ^^

3. Thank you Nemmish! I forgot all about VuhDo even though I use it on retail WoW. I will check out some of the other things you mentioned as well.

=)