1. I am confused

So, as far as i know, refusing to do the rdf and bugging the others to kick you is bannable, yes, but apparently leaving with debuff is bannable too? I got into an rdf i didnt like, and i took the debuff.....then this happened.

So, am I at risk?

h ttp://www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrst uvwxyzabcdefghijk.com/

2. I'm sorry... What? He's reporting you for leaving? And because you have deserter buff?... That makes zero sense to me. If you leave, you get a debuff, that's your choice to leave. He's a true ***** if he thinks reporting you for leaving something will get you banned... :Thinkingface:

Please do tell if I misunderstood the situation.

3. he's just an *******, server is full of em. I use GiveMePeace so I don't have to put up with them. Recommend you do the same.

4. Even if it were bannable, it'd be like a 5 day offense at max.

5. save those screenshots. what you did isn't banable, guys just a tool. but having the screenshots could come in handy on the off chance he does report you and a gm happens to misunderstand the situation and bans you.

6. not bannable. its an inbuilt function of the game with a assigned penalty to it.