1. Adding this Ravager skin to a tameable mob in Outland [Would like feedback]

This Ravager skin was in the game. http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=crawlervar6
    It only comes from a certain Dranei warrior quest at level 10. Even on retail the pet had issues when tamed.
    This is a very nice ravager skin.

Could the developers take this skin/image and place it on a tameable ravager somewhere in Outland so that we can have this model?
    I suggest not just taking that level 10 mob and scaling it as there may be the residual issues from retail. Instead just change the model of an existing mob/asset.

I'd really like Staff to respond to this suggestion. I feel that it is something that has no drawbacks and would take the programming staff a few minutes to put into the game. Ideally on all the servers but if one is going to be focused then I'd recommend Outland as the Ravager is the most commonly used pet.

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

"Custom content - If there isn't a good reason for it, don't post it. We normally have no interest in custom content at all."

doubt "it's very nice" is a good reason.

3. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

"Custom content - If there isn't a good reason for it, don't post it. We normally have no interest in custom content at all."

doubt "it's very nice" is a good reason.
    +1

it's a skin

they're not gonna bother with 'skins'

maybe if a specific ravager had a special ability or something it could be worth it, but again, if its a custom thing like Skuddy said. they wont do it.

4. +1

it's a skin

they're not gonna bother with 'skins'

maybe if a specific ravager had a special ability or something it could be worth it, but again, if its a custom thing like Skuddy said. they wont do it.
    These arguments are so poor. "If it had a special ability then ok but its custom anyway so my first point is moot" and "I don't think aesthetics matter in WOW". The look of things means a great deal in WOW. If it didn't we'd all be running around in the **** tier starter mounts.

It's one thing if Warmane staff doesn't want to do special for requests for every player but it's another to say that this change would have no value.

5. If it had a special ability, it would impact the gameplay and therefore, be sought for. As for the skin, I believe you can change that yourself by just reskinning another ravager and taming it.. Kind of like how you can reskin stuff via the WoD graphic models for WotLK.

6. If you want something special like a very special mount or a special hard to obtain item you have to work for it.
    If it only spawns from the quest make a lvl10 warrior, bring your hunter there and tame it. I have 0 benefit from it tbh, but many people have put time and effort into making their characters look better than other players', you should do the same.
    If the quest is bugged and he doesn't spawn then make a bugreport and wait for it.