1. Two Factor Auth Issue Only Ingame

Hey, I just set up two factor auth on my main and second account. I can log in to the webpage just fine with the codes generated, but when i try to login to the client, they will not work, I would like this to be fixed if possible ,I'd rather not disable my account security just so I can login to your server. If anyone could help, would be appreciated.

2. Are you using google authenticator or email authentication? Are you getting a popup for authentication code after entering username and password or is there another field under password field?

3. Are you using google authenticator or email authentication? Are you getting a popup for authentication code after entering username and password or is there another field under password field?
    With Google Authenticator:
    If you're trying to put it in the field below password, don't. Only enter the google on the pop-up.
    You can also disable in-game 2FA via My Account -> Security if you don't want to use the feature. I recommend keeping it on though.

4. I am using Google Authenticator, I type in my username and pass, then the window pops up afterwards asking for the code, I type the code just as I do on the webpage and it won't accept it, thinks its invalid.

I didn't know it could be disabled ingame, I'd prefer not having to do so, but will if theres not another way.

5. Try this in Google Authenticator app:
    Settings > Time correction > Sync now.