1. I wouldn't suggest they add another realm.
    i know you weren't. was just saying last i saw that was their reasoning.

And vice versa, with the exception of ganking. So what's the downside of playing on a pve rather than a pvp?
    part of the fun in the game imo is knowing at any minute a member of the opposite faction could show up and ruin your day, which just isn't the case in a pve server. i'd guess most players would sit there with pvp toggled off unless they knew they were going to win a fight.

that being said either or really makes no difference to me personally. while i do go around ganking it wouldn't be a big deal if i no longer could.

2. Can you guys stop spamming those ****ing topics every 2 days?

This is the real world of warcraft. If you are a special snowflake and can't stand pvp, you are free to leave, nobody ****ing cares. Go play into that safe zone called retail.

3. Once you've played for a little wile you'll learn that people who love greifing is the real wow, people who look down on greifers is the real wow and people who don't care is the real wow..... etc.

4. i dont understand how people cant work around gankers or w.e. just dont ress in their face and go do another quest in the meantime

5. ... i cant do a thing even if im not showing interest they keep following you killing you and then taunt you? ...
    It's common on free servers, cause occupied by more % of kids than adults, they don't have full grown moral spine. On retail server is really rare to see unhonorable kills, ninja, scam or other bad behaviour ;). At least for me was very rare to meet such behaviour on retail.

6. Can you guys stop spamming those ****ing topics every 2 days?
    Maybe many of you have been around for a long time and are sick of these topics, but for many of us, this is all brand new. First of all, if the topic is so tired and offensive to you, why do you feel the need to respond with nothing more than a STFU answer? I've seen several of these threads, but I've yet to see anyone offer a real answer. I mean, we all know there are *******s out there. But, until someone actually gives me a better answer, I don't know why a server creator would intentionally make a server pvp, when, according to all of you, the only thing it does is enable *******ness.

7. Maybe many of you have been around for a long time and are sick of these topics, but for many of us, this is all brand new. First of all, if the topic is so tired and offensive to you, why do you feel the need to respond with nothing more than a STFU answer? I've seen several of these threads, but I've yet to see anyone offer a real answer. I mean, we all know there are *******s out there. But, until someone actually gives me a better answer, I don't know why a server creator would intentionally make a server pvp, when, according to all of you, the only thing it does is enable *******ness.
    your best bet for a definitive answer from the staff would be to pm one of them directly. try sending a pm to either http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Borrean or http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Hisue as they're the community managers. they may be able to offer you a better answer than the players.

8. Maybe many of you have been around for a long time and are sick of these topics, but for many of us, this is all brand new. First of all, if the topic is so tired and offensive to you, why do you feel the need to respond with nothing more than a STFU answer? I've seen several of these threads, but I've yet to see anyone offer a real answer. I mean, we all know there are a$$holes out there. But, until someone actually gives me a better answer, I don't know why a server creator would intentionally make a server pvp, when, according to all of you, the only thing it does is enable a$$holeness.
    Making a server pvp doesn't enable *******ness, IT'S PART OF THE GAME. You are in war with the other faction. It has to be dangerous going around the world. You have to struggle to level up. It is fair? No. There are things you can do about it? Yes, plenty of them.

I could go on and tell you why is funny playing on a pvp server and how easy is avoid getting ganked like a ******, but i wont because:

1) Anyone who has a functioning brain and logic thinking can reach the conclusions and
    2) Those topics exist since the dawn of the time, and the next week another couple of them will pop up; instead of wanting people giving you an answer, learn to use the search function.

9. I could go on and tell you [...] how easy is avoid getting ganked like a ******, but i wont because:
    But mostly, because it's impossible. Is there some console code that I've overlooked and when my lvl 30 is flying into the SV rebel camp and there are two opposing faction lvl 80's waiting for me (with the flightmaster dead) that will magically protect me from getting ganked?

10. Stop being so entitled, that's your best bet my guy. You don't have an innate right to not be ganked just because you're not 80. Like anyone else on the game if someone better than you or just even higher level than you decides it's not ok for you to play, you probably won't be playing until they've had their fill.

Seriously stop being so entitled and just go level/rp/whatever somewhere else. Use the warmane teleport to hearthstone if you have to.

11. Stop being so entitled, that's your best bet my guy. You don't have an innate right to not be ganked just because you're not 80. Like anyone else on the game if someone better than you or just even higher level than you decides it's not ok for you to play, you probably won't be playing until they've had their fill.

Seriously stop being so entitled and just go level/rp/whatever somewhere else. Use the warmane teleport to hearthstone if you have to.
    Everyone, including the OP, are entitled to having their own opinion and not enjoying being griefed.

Many of the replies to this thread fall very well under the thread's title. Disappointing, but not surprising.

12. I remember how I got camped hard first time in my life , in STV, like10 years ago. I also remember that feeling of powerlessness.

After that started playing even more, getting lvls, gear, being able to fight back was always my motivation.

Never ganked anyone myself tho. Unless I am in STV and flashbacks start hitting in, I might kill one or two lost hordies even now ;)

13. Thing i enjoy most in this game is ganking, especialy camping ppl who attacked me first. So when I kill u go cry to your mommy

First 1234 ... Last