1. Thing i enjoy most in this game is ganking, especialy camping ppl who attacked me first. So when I kill u go cry to your mommy
    Oh, you so strooong!

Do you make a list of everyone who attacked you first and then beat them up? :D Who has the priority and how do you determine that?
    Edited: October 31, 2018

2. your fun =/= someone elses fun
    and neither has a higher priority over the other, it is that simple

3. your fun =/= someone elses fun
    and neither has a higher priority over the other, it is that simple
    When one fun is based on ruining the fun of someone who isn't interested in taking part, it becomes someone imposing their fun over yours (i.e. acting like their fun has higher priority over yours).

4. When one fun is based on ruining the fun of someone who isn't interested in taking part, it becomes someone imposing their fun over yours (i.e. acting like their fun has higher priority over yours).
    personally see nothing wrong with that. my fun always comes first.

5. personally see nothing wrong with that. my fun always comes first.
    I usually get videos made about me when I put my fun before anyone else's.

6. personally see nothing wrong with that. my fun always comes first.
    There's a difference. Barring there being female influence involved (sometimes), I put my fun first as well. But putting my fun first doesn't means having it at the expense of others who aren't there for the same thing, because of something called respect. Even more so in a place with only PvP servers, there will people playing (or trying to) who have no interest and/or who will be too low level to even fight back anyway. Of course I realize that means nothing to the ones doing it, hence why, as is no secret, I personally don't play here myself.

7. "if you dont like world pvp play on a pve server"

how about if you like pvp so much, why don't you do it in BG's or arena? Oh, because people who camp SV and Tanaris are sad and cringey edgelords who can't actually pvp.

8. There's a difference. Barring there being female influence involved (sometimes), I put my fun first as well. But putting my fun first doesn't means having it at the expense of others who aren't there for the same thing, because of something called respect. Even more so in a place with only PvP servers, there will people playing (or trying to) who have no interest and/or who will be too low level to even fight back anyway. Of course I realize that means nothing to the ones doing it, hence why, as is no secret, I personally don't play here myself.
    eh fair enough. i see no reason to worry about some randy on the internet, but i dislike people in general so.

side question, i'm assuming you did at one point play here? what made you stop?

"if you dont like world pvp play on a pve server"

how about if you like pvp so much, why don't you do it in BG's or arena? Oh, because people who camp SV and Tanaris are sad and cringey edgelords who can't actually pvp.
    the point of killing lowbies is to piss them off. doesn't have the same effect when you kill someone in a bg/arena.

9. When one fun is based on ruining the fun of someone who isn't interested in taking part, it becomes someone imposing their fun over yours (i.e. acting like their fun has higher priority over yours).
    Ok. When you clear a raid and get awesome gear it ruins my fun cause I don't wanna do raids, so stop doing raids pls cause I don't like it, or you're a bad person. Nice logic

10. side question, i'm assuming you did at one point play here? what made you stop?
    Yes, I did. I was there for the launch of the first Lordaeron to see if anything would be different with retail rates. Got to around level 19, saw it was the same thing as any other game with open PvP (or worse, since we offer our servers for free), and quit.

Ok. When you clear a raid and get awesome gear it ruins my fun cause I don't wanna do raids, so stop doing raids pls cause I don't like it, or you're a bad person. Nice logic
    Envy is a personal issue. It's not someone directly getting in the way of your gameplay, it's you getting in the way of your own gameplay. Nice... whatever you want to call this sort of weak fallacy you tried to pull.

11. Op: World of SJWcraft...

This conversation has been going on since Vanilla retail.

As policy, I always kill an opposite faction member of lower level at least one time. Cus, for the love of RP is a damn war. They usually don't release right away and I can /cheer /sorry before they do. Then I go on about my play knowing that I will be a sliver of the reason why posts like this exist.

12. Envy is a personal issue. It's not someone directly getting in the way of your gameplay, it's you getting in the way of your own gameplay. Nice... whatever you want to call this sort of weak fallacy you tried to pull.
    You having a problem with a legitimate part of the game such as PVP is also your personal issue.

13. Ok. When you clear a raid and get awesome gear it ruins my fun cause I don't wanna do raids, so stop doing raids pls cause I don't like it, or you're a bad person. Nice logic
    Him doing raids and getting awesome gear is not at the expense of others though. Whether someone likes it isn't the concern. You're missing the point that griefing and ganking is content created specifically to anger and inconvenience other players.

You having a problem with a legitimate part of the game such as PVP is also your personal issue.
    Except that griefing is not a legitimate part of the game and it is not synonymous with PvP.

First 12345 Last