1. It doesn't make me feel good to kill someone who's not level 80 or if they have just quest gear on. I only do it if they're in an area I'm questing at killing things I need. Or if someone ganks me, I'll kill the next person I see. But I really take no pleasure in beating someone who I know I can beat. It's only fun if I don't know if I can beat them but I still do. Real gamers enjoy a challenge. If they could go around 1 shotting everyone they would get bored very fast. It's all about sparking up that reward center in the brain. That feeling of accomplishment. You don't get that if you go around killing people under level 80 who have no desire to fight you.

2. Damn this thread is going places.

3. You having a problem with a legitimate part of the game such as PVP is also your personal issue.
    So first a fallacy, and now shifting the blame, while ignoring the real point of the matter? I'm not sure if you're just throwing the first childish thing that comes to your mind as an "argument" or if you really believe that "it's a personal issue of the target" to have their fun ruined when someone forces them into something they aren't interested in or have no chance of fighting back - and call that "PvP."

Either way, what can I say... I should be thankful that Blizzard cares so my much for my very own, isolated, personal issue. After all, the game started with Normal servers and optional PvP, split those but always kept PvE servers, and now went back to an advanced form of the original, with all servers being the same and where if you don't want PvP you won't even be in the same phase as PvPers. All that just for me and my personal issue no one else had. I never knew you felt that way about me, Blizzard.

4. So first a fallacy, and now shifting the blame, while ignoring the real point of the matter? I'm not sure if you're just throwing the first childish thing that comes to your mind as an "argument" or if you really believe that "it's a personal issue of the target" to have their fun ruined when someone forces them into something they aren't interested in or have no chance of fighting back - and call that "PvP."

Either way, what can I say... I should be thankful that Blizzard cares so my much for my very own, isolated, personal issue. After all, the game started with Normal servers and optional PvP, split those but always kept PvE servers, and now went back to an advanced form of the original, with all servers being the same and where if you don't want PvP you won't even be in the same phase as PvPers. All that just for me and my personal issue no one else had. I never knew you felt that way about me, Blizzard.

There you go, I'm glad SOMEONE enjoys Battle for Azeroth.

Maybe one day you'll be a Battle-net forum moderator, and you'll actually get to talk about the version of the game you play, and not the one you hate.

You'd fit perfectly with current Blizzard employees btw :)

5. Maybe one day you'll be a Battle-net forum moderator, and you'll actually get to talk about the version of the game you play, and not the one you hate.
    Fallacies, blame shifting, and then dodging the subject in full as the cherry on top.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though, when you seem to be under the delusion I somehow, as a Forum Moderator right here, can't talk about the version I play, the version I hate, or whichever version I feel like mentioning at any given time. At least you cleared the doubt of where you pull your arguments out of.

6. Fallacies, blame shifting, and then dodging the subject in full as the cherry on top.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though, when you seem to be under the delusion I somehow, as a Forum Moderator right here, can't talk about the version I play, the version I hate, or whichever version I feel like mentioning at any given time. At least you cleared the doubt of where you pull your arguments out of.
    Best thing about your fake arguments is you can't stop me from doing what I'm doing.

Gonna log in to gank some losers and camp their corpses 'till they log off today ^__^

Deal with it.

7. You need to level in areas that aren't popular. Mainly STV and Hellfire are popular camping grounds.
    atleast one useful comment in that thread

8. Best thing about your fake arguments is you can't stop me from doing what I'm doing.

[...]

Deal with it.
    Seems contradictory to me.

Gonna log in to gank some losers and camp their corpses 'till they log off today ^__^
    I honestly doubt it.

Damn this thread is going places.
    To the moon!
    By the way, when someone yells shots, the last one to sit down is the one buying the round.

9. Best thing about your fake arguments is you can't stop me from doing what I'm doing.

Deal with it.
    Well, would you look at that. With gankers always coming in troves to deny all the accusations and pointed fingers, you instead go for confirming the exact attitude and mentality they get accused of instead. Some say they gank to entice people into revenge PvP; some say they do it with the excuse of "it's a war," as if that somehow erased the fact it's all people wanting to have fun (bonus points if the same ganker also mocks roleplayers); and then some bravely admit they just want to overcompensate "getting back" at someone or something they can't do anything about, by taking it out on people who have nothing to do with it.

10. Yes, the toxicity level on this server is high. I would imagine that any type of game such as this will be the same. I came from a retail carebear server and was shocked at first but got used to it. It's this way on both factions. In fact, my ignore list is long. Many thanks to the author of IgnoreMore.

I'm not a SJW; far from it in fact. But I like to get into a game to escape the toxicity of the real world. If I want to PVP, I will join a BG or Wintergrasp. I have come across a lot of horde toons where we end up helping each other a bit. The most memorable was a horde druid. We kept running into each other and just started leveling together as best we could with pointing and grunting. We hung out in Sholozar together for awhile and it was odd that we'd be standing next to each other watching people go at it and they left us alone, mostly.

Just don't let it get to you. That's what griefers want. I will dispense with repeating the different ways to deal with it and just say to keep the faith.

Now, since it's Friday, I will just drink the entire bottle of Crown instead of taking shots. Man, my liver is hating me.

Not sure why my previous post didn't get saved. It may be somewhere in here but I can't see it. So if this turns out to be a double post then double shots for everyone!

11. Gl with your server.
    The way things are going atm its not gonna last much longer anyway
    As soon as you reach Hellfire Peninsula all fun is dead.
    24/7 Ganking by lvl 70s all the time, every time.

I wanna mention a big thanks to the player ... who enjoyed ganking someone 10 lvls lower then himself for atleast 2 hours. You cost the server a player today.

Ciao

12. Gl with your server.
    As soon as you reach Hellfire Peninsula all fun is dead.
    24/7 Ganking by lvl 70s all the time, every time.

I wanna mention a big thanks to the player ... who enjoyed ganking someone 10 lvls lower then himself for atleast 2 hours. You cost the server a player today.

Ciao
    If this comment doesn't raise the need to go to STV/tanaris and camp the **** out of low level players, idk what will. I am going to do that right now, thanks man!

13. Gl with your server.
    been running strong for 8+ years. seems your wrong.

14. Just keep your head down and move along, if others can do it, so can you

15. just out of curiosity, are the majority of complaits here directed towards horde or alliance?

First ... 2345 Last