1. Toxic Community

Hello there guys, i joined this server as a beginner to have fun and make new friends along my journey .. but instead all i get is very toxic players.. a bunch of level 70 groups harassing and killing low level players making them leave the game... like i was in this situations many times were i get camped and i cant do a thing even if im not showing interest they keep following you killing you and then taunt you? i don't understand this mentality i though we are adults here... if you want to pvp do it with someone at your level there is no point in 1 shot killing a new player.
    share your thoughts did that happen to you as well if so how you deal with it?

Thanks, i love this game but this kind of acts makes people change or leave the server

2. You need to level in areas that aren't popular. Mainly STV and Hellfire are popular camping grounds.

3. Assuming this topic is related to the Outland server, that’s the first ganking thread involving BC I’ve seen in a while.

That being said, drink up, everyone.

4. i don't understand this mentality i though we are adults here... if you want to pvp do it with someone at your level there is no point in 1 shot killing a new player.

Thanks, i love this game but this kind of acts makes people change or leave the server
    Mistake number 1: No, we’re not all adults here. Even if we’re all adults (which we’re not), these people are gamers. Most gamers tend to be kids even when they’re 50, entirely skipping growing up process.
    Mistake number 2: If you love something (be it a girl, hobby or a game), you don’t give up.

Anyways, I couldn’t agree more with you. Bullies should be dealt with. I hate them 2103128312x more than you do, even though I haven’t been camped 8 years. That’s just not something any homo sapiens should do.

5. yawn....if you can't handle pvp go look for a pve server.

6. Hello there guys, i joined this server as a beginner to have fun and make new friends along my journey .. but instead all i get is very toxic players.. a bunch of level 70 groups harassing and killing low level players making them leave the game... like i was in this situations many times were i get camped and i cant do a thing even if im not showing interest they keep following you killing you and then taunt you? i don't understand this mentality i though we are adults here... if you want to pvp do it with someone at your level there is no point in 1 shot killing a new player.

If you're sensitive to this kind of stuff, perhaps you should reconsider if online MMO's are the kind of games for you. Might wanna just stick to offline based PC or console games cause I don't think this will ever change in the online world.

7. LoL!

I had my hopes high once I saw that DK. Blahhhh

8. LoL!

I had my hopes high once I saw that DK. Blahhhh
    he forced bubble atleast feelsokayman

9. Played a lot of games over the years and been in guilds and on voice with a lot of them of the ones I've known normally 99% of them are exactly the type of people you would think they are. Between mid 20's to 8years old with nothing in their lives to be proud of except griefing. I have never been interested in doing it but I use to love hunting them.

10. Played a lot of games over the years and been in guilds and on voice with a lot of them of the ones I've known normally 99% of them are exactly the type of people you would think they are. Between mid 20's to 8years old with nothing in their lives to be proud of except griefing. I have never been interested in doing it but I use to love hunting them.
    Empty pants, I keep repeating: Empty pants.

11. yawn....if you can't handle pvp go look for a pve server.
    You say that as though you need to be tougher or somehow better to "handle pvp". I'm up to about lvl 55 at this point and I get ganked a LOT. And every time I see my killer, their level is ALWAYS "??". No one ever attacks me unless they know the outcome is a foregone conclusion. So you're telling me that you're so good and so tough that if someone that far above you attacks you, you can "handle it"?

I honestly don't see the point to a pvp server. What does a pvp server give you over a pve server aside from the ability to attack people that don't want to pvp? WoW is about choice. Horde or alliance. Warrior or mage. Mining or herbalism. Raiding or solo play. So what's the point of forcing pvp on people? It's not like you can't pvp on a pve server. There are still battlegrounds, dueling, arenas, and you can simply mark yourself for pvp. From my perspective, the only thing a pvp server enables is ganking.

And before you tell me to go look for a pvp server, show me one. Five years ago, the landscape was filthy with high-population servers. Today, it seems that icecrown is the only high-pop high exp lvl server in existence. If there were a busy pve server out there, trust me... I'd be gone.

12. You say that as though you need to be tougher or somehow better to "handle pvp". I'm up to about lvl 55 at this point and I get ganked a LOT. And every time I see my killer, their level is ALWAYS "??". No one ever attacks me unless they know the outcome is a foregone conclusion. So you're telling me that you're so good and so tough that if someone that far above you attacks you, you can "handle it"?

I honestly don't see the point to a pvp server. What does a pvp server give you over a pve server aside from the ability to attack people that don't want to pvp? WoW is about choice. Horde or alliance. Warrior or mage. Mining or herbalism. Raiding or solo play. So what's the point of forcing pvp on people? It's not like you can't pvp on a pve server. There are still battlegrounds, dueling, arenas, and you can simply mark yourself for pvp. From my perspective, the only thing a pvp server enables is ganking.

And before you tell me to go look for a pvp server, show me one. Five years ago, the landscape was filthy with high-population servers. Today, it seems that icecrown is the only high-pop high exp lvl server in existence. If there were a busy pve server out there, trust me... I'd be gone.
    Oh, Skuddy is a camper, don’t explain yourself to him. He sick of being molested by boomkins in Durotar, which is why he’s camping lowbies in STV and Duskwood:P
    Edited: October 17, 2018

13. You say that as though you need to be tougher or somehow better to "handle pvp". I'm up to about lvl 55 at this point and I get ganked a LOT. And every time I see my killer, their level is ALWAYS "??". No one ever attacks me unless they know the outcome is a foregone conclusion. So you're telling me that you're so good and so tough that if someone that far above you attacks you, you can "handle it"?
    nope, your never going to win that fight. you handle it by sucking it up and continuing on with your day, like the vast majority of players do.

last i recall their reasoning for not having a pve realm was it would split the population. anything you can do on a pve server you can do on a pvp one.

i honestly have no clue if their is one as i've never had the need to look for one. getting killed by someone doesn't bother me, you res and move on.

Oh, Skuddy is a camper, don’t explain yourself to him. He sick of being molested by boomkins in Durotar, which is why he’s camping lowbies in STV and Duskwood:P
    slight corrections, for 1 i don't camp. if i kill you more than once it's simply because i crossed your path more than once. and if i do bother logging in i spend my time in hellfire, where i can fly.

14. last i recall their reasoning for not having a pve realm was it would split the population.
    I wouldn't suggest they add another realm.

anything you can do on a pve server you can do on a pvp one.
    And vice versa, with the exception of ganking. So what's the downside of playing on a pve rather than a pvp?
    Edited: October 17, 2018 Reason: typo

123 ... Last