1. Would be damn hilarious if there was a punishment system where if you kill someone 5 or more levels below you, all your gear and stats get scaled down 5 levels lower than your victim, or what ever the disparity is.

Not only would I condone such a system, I'd pay to have it implemented.

2. Would be damn hilarious if there was a punishment system where if you kill someone 5 or more levels below you, all your gear and stats get scaled down 5 levels lower than your victim, or what ever the disparity is.

And I'd pay to know the realm, faction and name of your character so I can track you and gank you incessantly whenever you're online.

3. Would be damn hilarious if there was a punishment system where if you kill someone 5 or more levels below you, all your gear and stats get scaled down 5 levels lower than your victim, or what ever the disparity is.

Thanks god you are not in the staff then

4. Would be damn hilarious if there was a punishment system where if you kill someone 5 or more levels below you, all your gear and stats get scaled down 5 levels lower than your victim, or what ever the disparity is.

I wouldn't like that because chasing down and camping greifers is one of my favorite things to do.

5. I honestly doubt it.
    Trust me I do it every day :)

6. Honestly thats just gaming for your. No matter the game. i mean look at CSGO, LoL, any major community. When you have gaming you have child like minds (dont care if its adults or not) and toxicity comes in many forms. From BiS 80s ganking low levels due to the fact they had a ****ty day at work to requiring 5kgs for voa 10 man nms.

2 tricks to help you out.

1. Have a 2nd char. If your getting camped by no life gankers, just swap to another char and do some other things. I seen people say that they give up becouse of gankers. If you gave up simply due to that, let me be quite frank. It does not stop once you hit 80. You doing rep quest. BiS with nothing else to do flys in and kills you.

2. Que up for RDF. cant gank you in an instance. Rule i live by that i learned in Eve online. Once you undock from a main station. just assume your already dead. Least in wow you dont loss all your stuff just for the simple fact someone felt like being a ***!

its a tough road. But no matter what game you try to pick up and learn. if its multiplayer/online you will find trash in it

7. the thing that makes me laugh is when i look on on the warmane pvp society facebook page. people calling each other out to fight IRL over a game. now that is a prime example of toxicity.

8. yawn....if you can't handle pvp go look for a pve server.
    LOL really? You call 20+ levels higher and bought bis gear pvp? These people that gank suck at this game that is why they have to buy gear and kill lower levels.
    Edited: November 23, 2018

9. LOL really? You call 20+ levels higher and bought bis gear pvp? These people that gank suck at this game that is why they have to buy gear and kill lower levels.
    pvp is player vs player. so yes, weather its 80 vs 60 or 80 vs 1 it's still pvp. no one said it it had to be fair to be called pvp.

10. if you want toxic you should see Alliance on Icecrown during happy hour. Ive found the horde to be less toxic than alliance but more hilarious.

11. pvp is player vs player. so yes, weather its 80 vs 60 or 80 vs 1 it's still pvp. no one said it it had to be fair to be called pvp.
    To reply to what the other person quoted, though;

yawn....if you can't handle pvp go look for a pve server.
    There aren't exactly any "pve server" options.

12. LOL really? You call 20+ levels higher and bought bis gear pvp? These people that gank suck at this game that is why they have to buy gear and kill lower levels.
    keep in mind, if you took the option the gank low levels away, most of the players who do it will literally have nothing left to do in their lives. It's probably their highest achievement, ever. :)

13. I've never ganked low levels myself, but after all these topics ... I feel the urge to become a ganker asap.

Thank you guys for having enlightened me.

14. There aren't exactly any "pve server" options.
    i've never actually gone looking as i've had no need to. i figured that someone would of catered to that group of players by now unless it's not big enough to bother.

15. I like how most of the replies insinuates that BiS gear is always bought, and that only BiS people gank lows. Or how their lives suck for that matter, are you just projecting a little bit? If somebody does what they enjoy on their free time, so what. It's no crime to enjoy a game the way they want to, as long as it's done under the rules.

All these gank whining threads are only fuel for those who enjoy the reactions they get from people.
    Leveling in STV/Tanaris is just a big note in your back saying: "I'm a newb, please kill me!"

Grow a pair.

First ... 345