1. BiS Gear drop from raids.

I haven't played TBC a lot. I want to ask if BiS gear for the classes is all from Sunwell or do I have to do the other raids too ?

I like the idea of BiS gear droping from couple of raids. That way I have a lot more to do, than just clear a raid for one day and then have nothing to do.

2. Yes mojority of BIS items on TBC drops from SWP
    Edited: October 17, 2018

3. Unlike the guy above me, I understand what you’re asking.

The majority of BiS items for all classes do indeed drop from Sunwell alone. Other pieces such as the T6 shoulders will drop from BT, considering you’d want the 4 pc bonus. Warglaives are obviously BT. And some of the top tier helms drop from Illidan as well.

In a sense it’s like WOTLK end game but reversed - instead of the last raid offering only a few bis items (Ruby Sanctum for example) it’s the majority.

I don’t actively play on Outland, so I’m not sure but there may be other metas involving more BT gear, not really sure.

Hope this helps. :thumbs up:

4. BiS trinkets drop from Zul Aman and Black Temple.

5. Unlike the guy above me, I understand what you’re asking.

The majority of BiS items for all classes do indeed drop from Sunwell alone. Other pieces such as the T6 shoulders will drop from BT, considering you’d want the 4 pc bonus. Warglaives are obviously BT. And some of the top tier helms drop from Illidan as well.

In a sense it’s like WOTLK end game but reversed - instead of the last raid offering only a few bis items (Ruby Sanctum for example) it’s the majority.

I don’t actively play on Outland, so I’m not sure but there may be other metas involving more BT gear, not really sure.

Hope this helps. :thumbs up:
    Yeah that's what I mean. If it's similar to the Wotlk one, where most of the items drop from 1 raid, but also had to do Ruby Sanctum and Trial of the Grand Crusade to get all the BiS gear