1. How do you play Battlegrounds?

Just started playing (Icecrown/Wrath). I jpined the queue and have been waiting 40 minutes, is it always this long? Or not working?

Thanks!

2. what is your character level ?

3. Battlegrounds below level 80 are rare (depending on time of day and bracket.)

I suggest waiting until level 80 to participate in BG's.

Assuming you're sub 80 because you just started playing.

4. Oh okay, thanks, fellas. I'm only lvl20 so I guess this will be my main goal.

5. Oh okay, thanks, fellas. I'm only lvl20 so I guess this will be my main goal.
    Not many do BG's at lower level unless they are twinks. There might be some action at 70-79 bracket, but lvl 80 is where the action is.

6. Just dont forget to INSTA que the moment you hit level 80. It doesnt matter if you are naked, or you have some lvl 75 gear... QUE RBG!
    As soon as you see: Level 80 Achivement, press H and que for RBG.
    That way you will get maximum amount of honor while constantly getting oneshoted, making your teammates mad, and increasing the chance of winning of the oposing team.
    Farming gear before you que is a waste of time cos getting 2k honor every 30-60min is the best way to gear, according to these forums.
    So please dont try to max out professions or farm some reputations for 200ilvl gear cos naked RBG que is BEST que.

7. It doesnt matter if you are naked
    I Know Right ? If i could reach battlemaster, isle of conquest and 36k kills naked, so can this guy and many more after me. =)) =)) =)) =))

For the OP, don't bother with bgs under 80, they are so rare gordon ramsay has something to say about them. And if you do get inside one by some miracle, you'll face twinks and will die in one hit.

8. Just dont forget to INSTA que the moment you hit level 80. It doesnt matter if you are naked, or you have some lvl 75 gear... QUE RBG!
    That way you will get maximum amount of honor while constantly getting oneshoted, making your teammates mad, and increasing the chance of winning of the oposing team.
    Farming gear before you que is a waste of time cos getting 2k honor every 30-60min is the best way to gear, according to these forums.
    So please dont try to max out professions or farm some reputations for 200ilvl gear cos naked RBG que is BEST que.

Love the sarcasm HAHAHAHA 👍👍😂😂

9. hey, nothing wrong with leeching honor in bgs. once you hit 80, queue bgs and do wintergrasp quests :)
    ez honor

10. don't forget to give up soon as the other team gets ahead. faster games that way.

11. don't forget to give up soon as the other team gets ahead. faster games that way.
    but of course

12. ...you'll face twinks and will die in one hit.
    Hmm, I guess those deaths in one hit will happen even on level 80, no?
    I mean, that is the proven and by far best way to farm gear according to these forums nowadays...
    Do I consider geared chars twinks on level 80?
    So many questions... Can one of those pro players that gear their chars fast via this method explain this to me?

13. I guess those deaths in one hit will happen even on level 80, no?
    Well not in my case but other than that, yeah. Still, at least he's not fighting a bis twink a few levels above him.

"best way to farm gear according to these forums nowadays" ... ofc. After all, how else can a player get gear ? =))

And to top this, i'll add to your comment : don't bother getting gear in order to finish the achievs mentioned by me above.
    Just do them with green items, they are ez af.

----------------------------------

Oh lol, a 10 man naked gnome premade. Lets do that.

14. Just dont forget to INSTA que the moment you hit level 80. It doesnt matter if you are naked, or you have some lvl 75 gear... QUE RBG!
    Wow, thank you so much for your help! Your post really answered OPs question so well. You're such an asset to the community, we're so lucky to have you.

15. Just dont forget to INSTA que the moment you hit level 80. It doesnt matter if you are naked, or you have some lvl 75 gear... QUE RBG!
    This. This in so many ways.

12 Last