1. Coming back to Wraith of lich king

I was playing Retail Wow Until Recentally Aka BFA but its gone downhill the developers refuse to listen to us the Gamers and keep destroying the game and nerfing class I could not be bothered to login anymore which says alot.

I plan to come back to Molten WOW ( What it use to be called its now Warmane) And I plan on joining a Cata server and a Lich king server Have not played Wraith since 2010

How hard is it to redownload the games ?? Is their a client I can simply use or do I need to use a Torrent ???

ALso are their any guides to the old Talent trees have not used them for years since Retail destroyed that added complexity..

I am just glad to be rejoining 2 of the best wow Expansions ever again Aka Lich king and Cata....

The only good new wow was WOD (Not much content but good story) And Legion... BFA has a good story but too much RNG.

2. Welcome back to Warmane (Molten)!

I quit retail in January 2017 and started playing here in September 2017. I too realized that I am no longer their target audience. While the Legion story was good, I didn't like what they did to my classes; their class fantasy did not match mine. Throw RNG on top of RNG and the stripping of traits and also their big middle finger to the players called Pathfinder and well that's why I found Warmane.

With that said, I had no trouble downloading the client via the torrent links here https://www.warmane.com/download. In fact it was a fast download, I expected it to take a bit longer. There are 2 versions of the Lich King client; one is the original and one has updated WoD models. There are also 2 LK servers; Icecrown and Lordaeron. Icecrown is 7x exp and 3x for gold and rep. Lordaeron is 1x everything and the dungeons and raids are buffed a bit. Unfortunately, the Cataclysm server has been decommissioned.

I am unsure how to configure a client not downloaded from Warmane but I know it's possible. You can use the LK download to play on Icecrown and Lordaeron. If you wish to play TBC or MoP you will need to download a separate client.

Icecrown will have a queue during peak times which you can skip by making a donation equal to 10 euros. Lordaeron and Frostwolf (MoP server) don't usually have a queue. I'm unsure if there is a queue for TBC as I don't play that expansion.

Icecrown and Lordaeron are mostly scripted with a few bugs here and there. I haven't played enough of MoP to know how much is scripted but I have read that there are more things that just don't work. Don't let that deter you from joining up.

The forums have plenty of guides and you can still find some old guides online after a bit of searching.

I have been here now for a year and I'm still having a blast.

Good luck and it's always great to have new people onboard!
    Edited: October 17, 2018 Reason: Grammar