1. Panacea vs Sunwell Plateau videos

Since these PoVs are scattered I thought I'd make a thread so they are easier to find.

Kil'jaeden
    MultiPoV

Resto druid PoV

Surv Hunter PoV

M'uru
    Fury Warrior/Hunter/Holy Paladin PoV

Best Holy Paladin Outland PoV

Resto Druid PoV

Eredar Twins
    Fury Warrior/Hunter PoV

Resto Druid PoV

Felmyst
    Fury Warrior PoV

Brutallus
    Fury Warrior PoV

Kalecgos
    Fury Warrior PoV
    Edited: November 14, 2018

2. Damn! You all listen to so bad Music lmao

3. Damn! You all listen to so bad Music lmao
    Wut? The techno was awesome.

On-topic:

Nice videos, keep making them!

4. Wut? The techno was awesome.

On-topic:

Nice videos, keep making them!
    Haha thanks, it's kinda hard to satisfy everyone. Usually when I choose music it's kinda fight dependant, I feel the sync of the RoS video was pretty amazing if I may say so myself. Fun fact: I had planned to use that track in the video half a year prior to actually killing the boss, and it just aligned perfectly.

Twins video will be out tonight I hope (although delayed), will start working on the M'uru videos (First kill and v2/buffed version) after, release once someone else kills it. KJ will follow the same pattern.

5. First of all congratz to you guys on clearing SWP - twice - brilliant work on that!
    May I ask which addons Vampyro is using to visualize DST, Quickshots and Madness uptime? Really impressive how he (or she?) adapts his rotation and playstyle to the situation given.

Kind regards,
    Mahonra

6. First of all congratz to you guys on clearing SWP - twice - brilliant work on that!
    May I ask which addons Vampyro is using to visualize DST, Quickshots and Madness uptime? Really impressive how he (or she?) adapts his rotation and playstyle to the situation given.

Kind regards,
    Mahonra
    Why thank you!

That AddOn is PowerAuras. I'll forward the word to him!

7. Why thank you!

That AddOn is PowerAuras. I'll forward the word to him!
    Thanks mate, appreciate it :)

8. Update: M'uru video added (v1 + v2 (2 kills in 1)).

Will start working on KJ soon but don't expect a release just yet. Need ~1 week or so. Also, we won't release anything until at least 1 more guild killed it.

9. Bump, added KJ videos to the post.