1. Greetings Warmane!

Greetings Everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for being here! Thank you to everyone playing on these servers and a very Special Thank You to the people behind the servers and the platform.

I'm a veteran Vanilla player, coming from 13 years on the Blizzard EU (Warsong then Ahn'Qiraj) servers ever since launch. Wrath of the Lich King has always been my favorite expansion and ever since Cata hit I've been feeling something slowly dying in the live game.
    Four weeks ago my wife and I unsubscribed from Battle For Azeroth and I said goodbye to my 11 characters that I put 13 years of my life into.
    It was heart wrenching, depressing - crushing. But it was something I've been thinking of doing for the last year and a half.

The Live game is nothing of what WoW was. And to be honest ever since MoP passed into WoD I've been playing only because I love Warcraft, I've invested so much into my characters and because I STILL BELIEVED that the devs @ Blizzard would figure things out to make the game fun again, the story compelling and epic as it once was. Well... They didn't and I felt like my journey in Azeroth has to come to an end.

As the weeks passed I came to realize that my journey didn't have to end. My love for Azeroth didn't have to die. Only my respect for Blizzard.
    I took on the web and found myself here at Warmane.

I've have to say I'm really happy as I just made my fist character and played for an hour - let's just say the "wow" in WoW has been restored for me!
    I already met a few people in Deathknell and had a small chat with them - immediately I can see that people are different here. The Global chat and community are alive, cool and non-toxic.

And most of all this IS World of Warcraft and not a stupid cash grab grind fest dictated by the mercy of the RNG gods.

TL DR:
    I'm very happy to meat you all and can't wait to share into this community and experience once more the "Wrath of the Lich King" glory!
    HAIL TO THE KING BABY!

Cheers
    Edited: October 17, 2018

2. Welcome,

Not sure what’s more impressive, your optimism about WotLK or having a wife that’s playing WoW with you.
    Hope you’ll find what you’re looking for here, and yeah community is generally good and absolutely alive - I assume you’re talking about Icecrown:-).

Have fun!

3. Hi Nibvictum,

Thanks, I appreciate the welcome!
    No optimism - just sheer love for WotLK :D As for my wife - I think it would be a little harder to get her into WotLK as she enjoys transmog and collections way too much. She's now hooked on Heroes of the Storm and Guild Wars 2: PoF.

I however will have my guilty pleasure. Logging in now to the Lordaeron server. Which server do you play? Can I add you?

Cheers!

4. HotS are fun too. I like to pew pew with Jaina, when I have time.

Unfortunately,no! I’m on Icecrown. If you ever get bored of Lordaeron’s slowness and decide to try Icecrown on the horde side, feel free to add me.
    Playing on druid Arthu there.

Enjoy!

5. Hello :) I play Horde on Lordaeron too, same name. Send a tell if you need help, and tell your wife we have transmogs :P