1. Help me choose

Ok I found a few under $800 that i can add or upgrade hardware as needed and i need a little help on what one is better to choose from. I pretty much will mostly using it to play WoW for now. I tried to find a laptop that would handle WoW Battle for Azeroth and the few i posted seem to be good enough i think. If there are any better deals that would be appreciated please.

2. I have an upgraded version (upgraded ram, ssds, and cpu) of that Asus at the bottom and I've been playing all my games just fine. The GPU never really warms up at all but the CPU could have better cooling - I run the fans on overboost when playing heavier games like GTA 5 but everything else is fine on balanced. The fans do get a bit louder on overboost but I haven't had anyone on Discord talk about hearing my keys, fans, or game sounds while not using PTT. Also I really like the case texture, it hides fingerprints incredibly well lol

3. I have older (6th gen i5-6300HQ, 960M)and slightly upgraded(16GM RAM, 512 SSD) version of that first Dell machine for about 1.5 years.

I have no complaints and based on detailed research I’ve done, it’s one of the best budget gaming laptops you can get. I see that they’re the same as far as build and I’d recommend you to go for that one. You’re getting slightly better configuration, for slightly more money. Definitely worth it.
    It doesn’t look like Aero15x, but it costs twice less too.