1. Character “Recycle”.

Give Exalted rank a chance to “recycle”, “refund” or whatever their characters for some kind of silly amount of coins, like 10-20% spent on that char. Make that a perk OOOR set a new, higher rank than Exalted on let’s say $1500/2000 mark and give us this feature.

We’re desperate and we deserve it to continue being happy Warmaners.

Edit: Some people might say: “ What do they have from this?”. Well, more people might donate or go for that rank (like myself). I have at least three characters that I’ve spent coins on and I’m not playing with them at all because I’m not interested, or they’re on low populated or dying servers.
    This way you’ll really show us we’re “Exalted” members of this server, giving us freedom to “save” or at least use something from our characters that we paid for.

Thank you.
    Edited: October 17, 2018

2. I’m sad now.

Edit: It’s not the same. The other post requests that for ALL premium users and ALL characters. I’m talking about Exalted (people who already spent significant amount $) or even creating a higher rank and giving that “refund” option.

I do not see the point if I gear up my char and want to sell it - that would ruinWarmane’s donation income. This is not like that.

I donate 300 coins for a toon. I’m bored of it, or It’s on Frostwolf (yeah, my situation) and I don’t goive a damn about it. So, as “Exalted” (or call it whatever you want), why woudn’t I be able to get 30, or 45, or 60 coins back for that char? That’s 10/15/20% of total amount given for it. It’s like cashback bonus from credit cards, lol - or at least similar.

I’m an addict, 90% of people here are addicts, and I’ll continue paying and giving money for coins, no doubt. This is just something that would make more sense, so I don’t have to roll my eyes and say: Well, I have that stupid shaman and dk on Frostwolf and I don’t even play with them. Why the F did I give Warmane money when they don’t care about it? Next time I definitely wont (Do you see the unhappy factor?).

Also, I do understand that word DONATIONS would justify everything and win any argument over what I have, but it’s not about that. It’s about making us happy and there’s not a single reason against it. This coin refund would be almost insignificant.

Warmane, make your environment safer for direct investments:D
    Edited: October 17, 2018

3. [edit] doesn't really matter... good idea but I don't imagine it going through..
    Edited: October 18, 2018

4. I think warmane would lose too much profit from this, the trading system is fine.

5. weather you want it for all users or just a select few, you still want coins back for items you purchased and used. so ya, it's the same.

6. You have trade, put the char with only a few items (weapon, trinket and one set item) on the trade and you'll get that fraction you're talking about.
    I don't get it, why would you need a new feature when you already have it as an option + another player get's a new character, you get your coins, it's a win-win.

Also:
    Well, I have that stupid shaman and dk on Frostwolf and I don’t even play with them. Why the F did I give Warmane money when they don’t care about it?
    Come on, dont be a *****. I have tons of clothes I don't wear anymore, I wore my sneakers twice and never again, should I go ahead and ask the store to take them back? My crappy tablet I ended up not liking after a few weeks? I can sell them to someone else, but not the store itself.