1. Let's talk about pvp...

Hello everyone, fellow comrades of icecrown, horde especially.

I'm going straight to the point:

We are all of us pretty much aware at this point that horde is pretty bad in pvp, like really bad. People just runs clueless in BG's nobody follows objectives, if they have gear they just go for kills, if they get defeated in the first clash they just afk on the graveyard etc...

This needs to be addressed in a serious way for ourselves as a horde community. We MUST create a pvp guild that's not TOXIC. Implying that we'll put our egos aside and work as a team to be able to win 10 bg's in a row instead of losing 10 in a row. Something needs to be done as soon as possible or the long term consequences will be terrible. We need people to take pvp serious on horde in the sense that if you have only 1 hour a day to play you must give the best of yourself in order to win a BG. You have to stop crying over the human racial because that doesn't make any difference in bg having the possibility of using free action potions, or other stuff and spells that you can't normally use on arenas, like come on lay on hands crit as ret is pretty dope even if you have a lolmourne warrior on you.

So yeah this is kind of a call to arms to bring suggestions and ideas for cool guild names or ways to improve the pvp situation in a positive way.

Best regards.

2. Hello everyone, fellow comrades of icecrown, horde especially.

I'm going straight to the point:

We are all of us pretty much aware at this point that horde is pretty bad in pvp, like really bad. People just runs clueless in BG's nobody follows objectives, if they have gear they just go for kills, if they get defeated in the first clash they just afk on the graveyard etc...

This needs to be addressed in a serious way for ourselves as a horde community. We MUST create a pvp guild that's not TOXIC. Implying that we'll put our egos aside and work as a team to be able to win 10 bg's in a row instead of losing 10 in a row. Something needs to be done as soon as possible or the long term consequences will be terrible. We need people to take pvp serious on horde in the sense that if you have only 1 hour a day to play you must give the best of yourself in order to win a BG. You have to stop crying over the human racial because that doesn't make any difference in bg having the possibility of using free action potions, or other stuff and spells that you can't normally use on arenas, like come on lay on hands crit as ret is pretty dope even if you have a lolmourne warrior on you.

So yeah this is kind of a call to arms to bring suggestions and ideas for cool guild names or ways to improve the pvp situation in a positive way.

Best regards.
    Buddy, I just won 8 BG's in a row - solo queue. Actually, I just logged out after getting bored from it. No resistance at all.

As far as guild, you're right - we need a serious one. I think there might be newer, non-toxic guild. Might show up on IC Recruitment page soon too.
    Edited: October 18, 2018

3. Horde's win a LOT in bgs my dude...

4. Dudes, if you still don't get it - this "horde is bad" is a plot to make go all noobs in alliance so horde can farm sacks of honor. It working good.

5. this thread XD
    pretty sure there are pvp guilds already

6. The guild you are talking about already exists buddy buckaroo.

7. "Horde Lives Matter"
    "Horde Lives Matter"
    "Horde Lives Matter"