1. Hack, help possible?

Hello

I don't know how but iIhave been hacked
    The guys deleted all the gear on my 6k1 gs hunt. He also took all my gold (20k) and deleted my profession...

I want to know if there is a possibility to buy heirloom gear with POINT? I won't find them on the shop

For the hacker u are a real as hole you could have just take the gold and expensive item... ( he also took some useless thing like my food...)

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346180

Good luck, next time use 2FA ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, no heirlooms with points.

3. Hello

I don't know how but iIhave been hacked
    The guys deleted all the gear on my 6k1 gs hunt. He also took all my gold (20k) and deleted my profession...

I want to know if there is a possibility to buy heirloom gear with POINT? I won't find them on the shop

For the hacker u are a real as hole you could have just take the gold and expensive item... ( he also took some useless thing like my food...)
    Hello teenager. I see you have problems? I will tell you about it.
    This would not be a hacker but the same as a teenager. We call them script Kiddys.

Maybe you got hacked through the mail, maybe a virus on your computer.
    I do not think that hacked mysql db server otherwise everyone would have such problems.

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346180

Good luck, next time use 2FA ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, no heirlooms with points.
    2FA will not help if the database of the server machine in the data center has been hacked

5. Who the hell mentioned server being hacked?
    He claims he has been hacked...

But ye, he got caught in those "warmane anniversary 100 coins gifts" scams probably lol.
    It's gone, be smarter next time. Use a password tougher to guess than "WarmanePassword1" or 2FA.

And yes, 2FA will help unless they get that ID too, but that's all encrypted for sure, this wasn't built by 12 year old copy-paste CoD4 admins.

6. i have been hacked by my girlfriend who was mad to see me playing 3 hours every day ^^

She is not my GF anymore :)

7. The guys deleted all the gear on my 6k1 gs hunt. He also took all my gold (20k) and deleted my profession...

Sounds like she wanted to make sure you didn't have a reason to play anymore.

8. i have been hacked by my girlfriend who was mad to see me playing 3 hours every day ^^

She is not my GF anymore :)
    Lol, well can't blame her. It will be faster to earn her love back than gear up another character.

There are 3 people that you never have to **** with:

-The barber.
    -The waiter.
    -Angry partner.

You will always lose man, I'm telling you.