1. Donation Problems

Dear Sirs,
    Have some issues with donation transferring. Have payed the amount and didn`t get any coins? (From the bank account it was taken as well.)
    What shall i do?
    Look forward to hearing from you soon!

2. We are aware and the issue is being looked into.

3. We are aware and the issue is being looked into.
    Cool i thought i started to be crazy when i didnt find the buttom ;)

4. We are aware and the issue is being looked into.
    can you issue an update ? i had big plans tonight lol.

5. can you issue an update ? i had big plans tonight lol.
    Haven't received any update yet, sorry.

6. Haven't received any update yet, sorry.
    has this happened in the past ? do you have a rough eta ? 1 hour 3 days 1 month? do we get compensation ( not that were entiteled to but im a cheap sob)

7. wanna know it too. + got no answer in my topic. will i get coins today or?

8. has this happened in the past ? do you have a rough eta ? 1 hour 3 days 1 month? do we get compensation ( not that were entiteled to but im a cheap sob)
    I don't have information on what exactly is the issue, so I can't comment. Usually it's the sort of thing that is solved in a matter of minutes or hours (if it's something on Paymentwall's side we can't really do much). No, I don't see compensation happening because of a short delay.
    wanna know it too. + got no answer in my topic. will i get coins today or?
    You got no answer in your topic because there was already one (more than one, actually) about the same thing and answered. You should check before creating new threads.

9. Is this an issue we should be contacting Paywall to resolve?

10. Is this an issue we should be contacting Paywall to resolve?
    No, I don't believe so, or I would have been told that instead of that the cause is being looked at. My guess is that Paymentwall's confirmation they have to send us when someone donates isn't being sent/received for some reason, as the transactions appear to be working fine otherwise.

ok. its alrdy 2 hrs. any info?
    When there's information it will be posted.

11. Same problem here, safe to assume it's happening to anyone donating right now?

12. Same problem, hopefully it will be resolved before I get home.

13. Reason I asked. "if it's something on Paymentwall's side we can't really do much"

12 Last