1. Everyone who hasn't received coins should be processed within 3 to 4 hours from now. And for everyone else, I've been told it's all functioning now.
    5 hours, still no coins...

2. Can someone just take a second to read my post and how you will just easily receive coins?

3. Can someone just take a second to read my post and how you will just easily receive coins?
    we shouldnnt have to do it ourselfs tho !

4. Just do it if you want your coins.
    It literally took me less than 30 minutes to receive my coins, it's just an e-mail.

5. Just do it if you want your coins.
    It literally took me less than 30 minutes to receive my coins, it's just an e-mail.
    That didnt help for me, and this is the answer i got:

https://pp.userapi.com/c846523/v8465...C6_J90AW1Q.jpg

6. I have still nothing WHAT should i do? its already 3 days

7. I did not get my coins. I paid for 10/18/18 and this is not funny anymore, I would still buy it, but something after this incident the desire was gone

8. Same. Still got nothing. What u gonna say today Warmane?

9. I donated 3 days ago and havent gotten any coins either. i sent an email and havent gotten a reply in 2 days.......

10. send an email to [email protected] and wait for a reply. can take 3-4 days to get a reply depending on how busy they are.

11. send an email to [email protected] and wait for a reply. can take 3-4 days to get a reply depending on how busy they are.
    that is hilarious. been waiting 3 days gets told to submit a ticket and way 3-4 more days.. all for something that have been promised 2-3 times that will be fixed within hours ( all failed ) donations is still open and no one got any coins.. we shouldnt have to message anyone about it. it should be resolved regardles??.

12. send an email to [email protected] and wait for a reply. can take 3-4 days to get a reply depending on how busy they are.
    Are u just a forum user or Warmane representative? How do u know we gotta do it?

13. that is hilarious. been waiting 3 days gets told to submit a ticket and way 3-4 more days.. all for something that have been promised 2-3 times that will be fixed within hours ( all failed ) donations is still open and no one got any coins.. we shouldnt have to message anyone about it. it should be resolved regardles??.
    it's far from ideal, but it beats waiting around on a forum thread hoping your coins magically appear.

Are u just a forum user or Warmane representative? How do u know we gotta do it?
    just a forum user, just been here long enough to learn a bit. and http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307442

"Q: I made a donation but haven't received coins. What do I do?
    A: Please double-check your information and submit that information, along with a description of your problem in an e-mail to [email protected].
    To double-check your information please answer:
    1. What is your Account Name with Warmane?
    2. What is your email registered with Paysafecard or indicated during the donation?
    3. What is the amount of your donation?
    4. What is the date of your donation?
    5. Reference number of the donation (emailed to the email of your Warmane account). It will look something like "w12345678".
    In Addition keep in mind that in some instances coins may take up 72 hours to arrive, but usually is 10 hours max. "

14. it's far from ideal, but it beats waiting around on a forum thread hoping your coins magically appear.

just a forum user, just been here long enough to learn a bit. and http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307442

"Q: I made a donation but haven't received coins. What do I do?
    A: Please double-check your information and submit that information, along with a description of your problem in an e-mail to [email protected].
    To double-check your information please answer:
    1. What is your Account Name with Warmane?
    2. What is your email registered with Paysafecard or indicated during the donation?
    3. What is the amount of your donation?
    4. What is the date of your donation?
    5. Reference number of the donation (emailed to the email of your Warmane account). It will look something like "w12345678".
    In Addition keep in mind that in some instances coins may take up 72 hours to arrive, but usually is 10 hours max. "

i doubt these all gonna help. If Warmane would needed us to contact [email protected] they would already tell us. Instead, they are just silent, last update was made 24h ago and there was nothing about contacting [email protected]. So i assume its useless.

The only promissing thing is that 48h that Paymentwall asked me to wait have finally passed. Now i hope they gonna handle this
    Edited: October 21, 2018

First ... 891011 Last