1. got people in 6+ hours dont get ur hopes up lol.
    Whew! Only 4 hours for me so far.

2. Worse is a lack of any information as to what's going on, what's being done about it, possible ETA, etc...

3. Worse is a lack of any information as to what's going on, what's being done about it, possible ETA, etc...
    +++++++++++++++++

4. We're aware of the donation issues, it's being looked into and it will be sorted out, but unfortunately that's all I know.

5. theres no way to refund money i guess?

6. We're aware of the donation issues, it's being looked into and it will be sorted out, but unfortunately that's all I know.
    Who might have information then?

7. What im really curious about rn is why there were no announce for players to refreain from donating untill the situation is resolved

8. What im really curious about rn is why there were no announce for players to refreain from donating untill the situation is resolved
    ^^ a lot this

9. Donations are temporarily disabled. You can try again little later.
    The donation tab still works for me, and takes me to the Paymentwall modal. They don't appear disabled at all.

10. Hello GM,

Yesterday i donated my account. But it isnt granting. Can u check it? Please help me.

Regard Nuur,

11. It doesn't feel like they're trying. At least half a day, and no actual information, much less a fix.

12. I have some trouble, yesterday made a payment in the amount of 10 euro, still not come Coin. i wait more than 16 hours.

First 1234 ... Last