1. How long are we supposed to wait?!?!

2. I donating mobile 60€ and waiting 4hour to come my coin wtf ....

3. As most of your already know, donation tab was disabled for a short period of time yesterday. There are few cases where people who donated after the tab was re-enabled didn't receive their coins. Those transactions are slowly being processed as we speak, so i suggest checking out your account from time to time to see if they arrived.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

4. As most of your already know, donation tab was disabled for a short period of time yesterday. There are few cases where people who donated after the tab was re-enabled didn't receive their coins. Those transactions are slowly being processed as we speak, so i suggest checking out your account from time to time to see if they arrived.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
    With this and the server crashes being constant i feel like we should be compensated with a baby blizz bear im just sayin =3

5. Get ur sh*t together, been waiting for 24 hours.

6. Get ur sh*t together, been waiting for 24 hours.
    Paying money for some service doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant jerk.. It is not even their fault.
    I've been waiting for almost 24 hours as well.. big deal! It's just a game with virtual items, you'll get them when you get them.
    So many people acting like a bunch of spoiled children won't make things happen faster.

7. Paying money for some service doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant jerk..
    thats where u r wrong buddy

8. thats where u r wrong buddy
    Actually, no, he isn't wrong. We are thankful for donations, but problems can happen anywhere and patience is required all the way through life. Donating doesn't includes any sort of free pass to be disrespectful.

9. well. from the point of view of the person who paid real money and still received nothing, i see it differently

10. well. from the point of view of the person who paid real money and still received nothing, i see it differently
    You are entitled to be frustrated, of course - so are we, it's not like we felt like pranking donors. But that's as far as it goes, it doesn't includes throwing insults and the like. Delays and problems can happen anywhere, and for all I know this might be being dealt with manually, which could mean checking data from Paymentwall, adding records to our own databases for it, crediting coins to the right accounts, giving donor status to new donors, and doing it all carefully to make sure everything is in their place so no one has future problems because of this. You can choose to be mature, understanding that and being patient or think all sorts of things about our work, ignoring the nature of the situation and acting like every service out there but us is perfect and no issues ever happen. Whichever choice you make, don't dump your frustration on us in the form of insults.

11. dunno what insults you talking bout, since i said nothing offensive about your work yet

12. dunno what insults you talking bout, since i said nothing offensive about your work yet
    Scroll back a few of your posts to the first one I replied like half an hour ago.

13. patience and donators lol you funny. most people who donate think it gives them an "elite" status and that everyone is like oh lemme suck that sack..... its not like we wont be getting the stuff we paid for it just gon take a lot longer .

14. Actually, no, he isn't wrong. We are thankful for donations, but problems can happen anywhere and patience is required all the way through life. Donating doesn't includes any sort of free pass to be disrespectful.
    Most people were patient. And there was zero information for hours.

Most companies understand that when things go wrong, all they need to do is keep their companies informed. This one did exactly the opposite, which is why people are now impatient.

We're at 24+ hours now, and we still don't know what's being done, what the expected ETA is, etc... and it took a day for your tiny bit of information to become available.

Just keep us informed.

First 12345 ... Last