1. Most people were patient. And there was zero information for hours.

Most companies understand that when things go wrong, all they need to do is keep their companies informed. This one did exactly the opposite, which is why people are now impatient.

We're at 24+ hours now, and we still don't know what's being done, what the expected ETA is, etc... and it took a day for your tiny bit of information to become available.

Just keep us informed.
    I went outside my duties (I'm a Forum Moderator, not a Community Manager) to come let players know that the issue was being looked into after I saw the first complains and passed them over to the rest of the Staff. It's not that there was "zero information for hours." No update was received and that information remained valid, which was even reinforced by another Moderator later. I don't know what sort of information about "what's being done" you would expect aside that we're aware of it and that it's being worked on, and knowing about internal processes (which I don't see happening) wouldn't make anything be solved faster.

2. So where are the community managers? Again, 24 hours. And all we're hearing is "something went wrong, something is being done."

3. Most people were patient. And there was zero information for hours.

Most companies understand that when things go wrong, all they need to do is keep their companies informed. This one did exactly the opposite, which is why people are now impatient.

We're at 24+ hours now, and we still don't know what's being done, what the expected ETA is, etc... and it took a day for your tiny bit of information to become available.

Just keep us informed.
    Believe us. Everytime we have information, we post. There isn't much point to post saying we don't have any at the moment, but we still do every once and then.

4. Believe us. Everytime we have information, we post. There isn't much point to post saying we don't have any at the moment, but we still do every once and then.
    can you confirm or not if it will be resolved today?

5. Believe us. Everytime we have information, we post. There isn't much point to post saying we don't have any at the moment, but we still do every once and then.
    Sorry, but there's nothing to believe. It's been stated that donations were turned back on even after there was a known issue. And someone, somewhere, knows what the issue is, but for some odd reason they're not telling anyone else. The whole thing is very shady.

Have some empathy. Imagine you're a customer who paid money to a site that said the goods would be delivered in 30 minutes. Then imagine 24 hours later that company saying "we have no idea what went wrong" which means "we have no idea when we'll get you your stuff." It's frustrating to say the least.

6. Also, the non-functioning donation tab and Paymentwall widget are still active.

Even shadier.

7. I didnt get an answer first time, so i ask again. Is there a way to refund?

8. I didnt get an answer first time, so i ask again. Is there a way to refund?
    You'd get a straighter answer from Paymentwall.

9. This is just ridiculous, 24 hours of nothing. pick up a god damn phone and complain to paymentwall if it is not on warmane's side. if it is start giving some normal updates or atleast and ETA so we dont have to check the forum 200 times a day for an update.

i give you money. so i am entitled to a good response or just fund me my coins worth for 10 euro's + honored status so i can sht up.
    Edited: October 19, 2018

10. i give you money. so i am entitled to a good response or just fund me my coins worth for 10 euro's + honored status so i can sht up.
    your entitled to nothing. you made a donation. **** happens, get over yourself.

11. your entitled to nothing. you made a donation. **** happens, get over yourself.
    That's a financial transaction... a business selling a good then not delivering that good.

12. That's a financial transaction... a business selling a good then not delivering that good.
    you'll get it when the systems working again. it's not that difficult of a concept to understand. ya'll whining about it like spoiled children isn't going to get it working any faster.

13. you'll get it when the systems working again. it's not that difficult of a concept to understand. ya'll whining about it like spoiled children isn't going to get it working any faster.
    The transaction is promised delivery in 30 minutes. We're at 24 hours, with no real responses. And as it turns out, there was a known issue, they turned it off, then turned it back on without the issue having been resolved.

You're *****ing about *****ing which is cute, but I'm going to continue until it's resolved or we get a real answer.

14. The transaction is promised delivery in 30 minutes. We're at 24 hours, with no real responses. And as it turns out, there was a known issue, they turned it off, then turned it back on without the issue having been resolved.

You're *****ing about *****ing which is cute, but I'm going to continue until it's resolved or we get a real answer.
    or until you get banned from the forums for arguing with the staff, instead of waiting for an official response.

15. or until you get banned from the forums for arguing with the staff, instead of waiting for an official response.
    I haven't argued. I've asked questions.

First ... 23456 ... Last