1. TK: Solarian

We want to try Solarian with our guild and I have a question about it:
    1. I heard mobs and bosses got more health on Warmane, is it the same with the adds he spawn ?
    2. after 15 sec he spawns 2 priest elites which could heal the boss if melee doesn't interupt ( is it interuptable here ?).
    2. How does people take down the adds?
    - Does guilds AoE down the adds ASAP or lead them + 2 priests to the boss and AoE from there so the boss will also takes damage?
    - or AoE down the adds ASAP -> full dps on the elite priests -> focus on boss ?
    - or Aoe down the adds ASAP -> melee focus on the two adds -> range dps focus on the boss ?
    if the elite adds does have more HP it won't work if the melee only focus on the elite priests offcourse.
    3. What version of the debuff is active ? the one which you turn blue and after 6 seconds you do explosive damage? or the one you turn purple and do AoE damage every tick for X amount of seconds?

I hope on some answers to start with the most efficient strategy to down this one the first try :)

Thanks already!

2. Bosses generally do have more HP here, yes. I am uncertain about Solarians adds.

The heal is interruptable.

Healers and casters stack up in a consecration and just have the casters aoe them down after a few sec. They die pretty much instantly.
    As for the priests, just have melees / off tank pick them up then interrupt to move them on top of Solarian where you focus/cleave them down while maintaining interrupts.

The first version of the debuff is active to my knowledge.

EDIT: Just stack up, move out with the debuff and make sure your healers are ready to heal the arcane missile targets. Make sure people use health stones when they get hit by the missiles.
    Edited: October 18, 2018