1. Ready Crystals for arenas on Icecrown?

Could you please add ready crystals to arenas on Icecrown like on Blackrock? Would save alot of time.

2. aside from the increased rates. they want to keep the server as blizzlike as possible. so this is not likely to happen

3. aside from the increased rates. they want to keep the server as blizzlike as possible. so this is not likely to happen
    That doesn't really change it any less blizz-like it's only a time saver lol, let's hope though.

4. ok so basically you want them to screw up stealth based class (mainly rogues and druids, but screw all type of invisibility alltogheter)?

i dont see why this has to happen. you would force stealth users to rush head on into battle instead of planning their aproach carefully (as they should).

stealth is there for a reason, and forcing them to put it aside "to save time" seems like a complete waste. if they intend to sit out of the fight cristals will appear and reveal them soon enough

as i said before, i dont see a reason to do such thing.

5. ok so basically you want them to screw up stealth based class (mainly rogues and druids, but screw all type of invisibility alltogheter)?

i dont see why this has to happen. you would force stealth users to rush head on into battle instead of planning their aproach carefully (as they should).

stealth is there for a reason, and forcing them to put it aside "to save time" seems like a complete waste. if they intend to sit out of the fight cristals will appear and reveal them soon enough

Are you aware that "all" players in arena has to click the crystal to save time right?

6. Are you aware that "all" players in arena has to click the crystal to save time right?
    nah, he just does not know what "ready crystals" are.
    He thinks this thread is about to make "shadow sight" crystals (the ones to detect stealth players) appear as soon as arena start

7. ok so basically you want them to screw up stealth based class (mainly rogues and druids, but screw all type of invisibility alltogheter)?

they are talking about custom crystals on blackrock that if all players click , the match begins right when the last player clicked, instead of the full timer before starting the match.