1. Not getting a single arena q

How come i'm not getting a single arena queue on 1500 MMR, after i've tried to re-queue and wait for 10/10 MMR extension? I've been sititng in queue for over 15 minutes in total, while re-queueing and letting it extend to the maximum.

2. Well there are many reasons man, just looking the last weeks. First of all Malaco trashtalking as ever ; he said "Crossrealm soon" like 7 months ago but still nothing, no news or stuffs. Seconds they put 4v4 withouth asking nothing, people got tired about this **** and quitting as they deserve (i mean last 1/2 weeks the players at peak time were 650/700, now it's 500/550 max at peak time). Third new people that try to join have to face full WF tryhards (and yes they put Melee/Melee/Healer again in soloq, still withouth comunication or ****s) and make them quit.
    P.s : Idk why when people try to say something bad about realm and how maybe improve it forum mods delete all threads and stuff.

3. What do you expect?

You get full Rele s7 template against full s8 284 heroic meta. Good luck with that.