1. Any chance of fresh tbc server / start from S1?

Hello everyone

Now that outland is going into S4 im wondering if theres plans for a fresh tbc server?
    Imo S4 is by far the worst season of tbc and i think it would be cool to start from scratch.
    Will a new server kill the current population or do you think theres enough people? i think it could also pull some ppl from vanilla realms and retail (seeing as its in flames).

2. I would be VERY happy about fresh TBC.
    Most likely TBC hype will gain momentum upon Official Classic launch, when all Vanilla private servers will die.
    Maybe after Blizzcon there will be some announcement on the fate of TBC from Warmane staff.

3. im in for fresh warmane LK, tbc, or cata tbh
    awesome servers

still think a x5 with cosmetic-only shop should be tried (along with stuff like paid faction/race change). it might bring more players/money than they anticipate. IMO the thing keeping people off Lord/Medivh was the x1, not the shop
    Edited: October 18, 2018

4. Yea i hope official classic launch will bring more people to tbc aswell, would be nice to hear something from warmana staff on what they plan to do, since many projects will shut down on classic launch.

I agree 100% with the x5 + cosmetic-only shop idea.

5. Will a new server kill the current population or do you think theres enough people?
    Outland has barely 8k players at peak time while the realm would be cappable to hold 15k.
    I don't see the point in opening a second TBC realm when Outland is only half full.

6. No, it's a stupid idea. Imagine people who spent a lot of coins on their toons and you just kill their server. I would never bother with Warmane ever again.

7. We've had our Wrath of the Lich King servers running for years and we didn't open "fresh" ones unless there was a populational demand for it. Don't expect it to be different with Burning Crusade.

8. I'd really love WM to open a new WOTLK high rate server soon. They can merge it with Icecrown later, when progression is done and if it won't have much people playing, but right now it'd be great to get one. Only high rate tho, plz. Screw 1x.

No, it's a stupid idea. Imagine people who spent a lot of coins on their toons and you just kill their server. I would never bother with Warmane ever again.
    There is not really much to do at this point.

9. im in for fresh warmane LK, tbc, or cata tbh
    awesome servers

still think a x5 with cosmetic-only shop should be tried (along with stuff like paid faction/race change). it might bring more players/money than they anticipate. IMO the thing keeping people off Lord/Medivh was the x1, not the shop
    Hell yeah, I'd play this