1. World Map glitching

Have any of you been having an issue when opening the world map where it glitches out and stops working all together? It can still be viewed as far as locations, topography, etc, but it doesn't show active or completed quests and it can't be interacted with. Happens when using 'M', the world map button on the mini map, or when clicking on the map button next to an active tracked quest. To get it to work right I have to /reload every time and it happens every other time I open the map. Very frustrating and frequently (approximately every 30 seconds) have to reload.

2. Have any of you been having an issue when opening the world map where it glitches out and stops working all together? It can still be viewed as far as locations, topography, etc, but it doesn't show active or completed quests and it can't be interacted with. Happens when using 'M', the world map button on the mini map, or when clicking on the map button next to an active tracked quest. To get it to work right I have to /reload every time and it happens every other time I open the map. Very frustrating and frequently (approximately every 30 seconds) have to reload.
    download "mapster" addon from curse