Like some people on Warcraft, I collect items that can be equipped or items for show and I have several.
As of recently I came back and the items I had that were working no longer works. I get either of the 3 messages

"invalid target"
"you can't do that yet"
"The spell is not available to you"

One of my most used items I tend to use for show is the Sharam Sword otherwise known as Blackblade of Shahram. which in reality, summons a mob to cast a spell,but it does not work on Frostwolf, instead, just summons said mob to fight with you and can summon several at once with a low proc rate. However this time, I get the following message "The spell is not available to you" whereas no one uses such a sword on this realm because the drop rate is very low, literally 1%.
It took me well over 91 runs to get this sword and now it is useless, for in the past, I did mention to warmane bug track to fix the sword, but months later, it was shadow disabled.
This is the same case with my Arlokk's Grasp of which I had to re-buy immediately after moltdown when warmane was opened, well a second time because of the sudden reset.

An this is just 2 out of several things.

So I am asking here if anyone is experiencing any sudden items or even quests for that matter that is blocked or disabled, same with dungeons, for several low dungeons I know of that worked before cannot be accessed anymore.

The other concern is why in some of our changlogs we have Outland fixes for things that never worked at all on this realm?