1. Ban Gearscore

Gearscore causes players to hit a wall, where they can't run heroics because they only have 2.2-2.5k gs and no one will allow them in, yet the only way for them to improve gear is to do heroics and start kara etc but i guess this encourages donations eh?

2. so then they'd just ask for certain ilevel or gearset or whatever the hell else they felt like. gs just makes it easier.

3. You are Alliance ? There is a guild named Ocarina of Time which is doing T4 and starting T5 content. Maybe you could join them. Guilds usually aren't much dealing with GS onlhy as an indicator for your gear

4. LFM slave pens heroic

damn that was hard

aka, just respec dps and create your own team for stuff

5. spend some time in end game location like netherstrorm,shadowmoon Valley make some quests hit ilvl 2,1k them start dungeons,HCs

6. Are you a tank or healer? As a geared tank, i really dont care about the dps's GS for dailies. However I might worry if your healing me. If your any where above 2.4 i usually dont care, (guess it depends on the instance). If your a 2.2k tank, yeah thats going to be hard to find many groups.

7. . However I might worry if your healing me. If your any where above 2.4 i usually dont care, (guess it depends on the instance). If your a 2.2k tank, yeah thats going to be hard to find many groups.
    I healed sp (poison clensing totem btw) sv (without naga) ramps ub ohf as 1800gs scrub... with like 2.6k tanks... geared up really fast to like 2.4k... healers have much lower entry point... however tank will melt with just defcap (which is mandatory before trying hc) without an overheared healer or cc

8. Generation gearscore going havoc huh? It makes me wonder if people understand what tbc was about... for sure it wasn't gearscore. Seeing people asking for 2,7k gearscore to join a mere karazhan run makes me wonder if people realized that you won't even hit 2,7k gearscore if you are fully karazhan geared. Poor, poor world.

9. Gear means skill

Generation gearscore going havoc huh? It makes me wonder if people understand what tbc was about... for sure it wasn't gearscore. Seeing people asking for 2,7k gearscore to join a mere karazhan run makes me wonder if people realized that you won't even hit 2,7k gearscore if you are fully karazhan geared. Poor, poor world.
    Having a high ilvl means that when the party leader invites you to the group you can perform really good and do what you are supposed to, so that being said higher gs higher skill cuz how can you get gear that you want with low gs its not happening bro very hard, and shout out to all people who donate to keep the server going!