Hello yall,

Myself and my wife are getting back into wow, and we are looking for a relaxed drama free guild to join. So a little about us, we are new to wotlk (well since it became warmane) We played alot back when it was molten but we did not make it back to get our toons back. so we are starting from scratch and working on leveling. I go by the name Wimder in game (or some veriation of the name) and I am planing to be a tank. Starting with druid tank, and eventually having and gearing all the tank classes. I have healed for many of years, and i am looking to swap things up this go around. While my wife (sherbear) is a dpser. She will have all types of classes so im sure she will level with me to get my tanks.

I speak for myself, I am more then happy to get on discord and have surround sound so sherbear can hear whats going on when it comes to raiding at a latter point she will talk through my mic. The echo sucks if we are both in discord on 2 diffrent pc's

What we are looking for in a guild.

-Chill people (who speak english)

-PvE runs (tho some pvp is nice due to sherbear liking to kick *** from time to time)

-Active player base - We are not looking for a guild that has 700 players and no one knows each other. We are looking for a smaller guild that we can get to know people.

- No GS reqs, Like i said earlier, we are currently Leveling our first toons, So it will be a bit before we even start FOS/POS farming.