1. A rare and great view for the eyes...

Tonight i found a jewel while doing a daily RDF for Frosts.
    https://imgur.com/a/Tj12ddn
    This little fellow here, didnt have a single 264 Healing item, pvp 264 trinket (unlike couple of awesome tanks i encountered these days), or any kind of cheat people use to get past the RDF system.
    On top of it all, he tanked the RDF like a god damn boss, never lost aggro and ran trough it was nothing and like he was best in slot.
    Im glad there are still players that play the game as it should be played, it really made my day.
    Gave him what i could for an even better experience and start at the game (wish i had 100k gold to give him awell).

2. OMG someone that's not completely new to a 10-11 years old expansion, amazing. It is indeed rare, let's hope he doesn't gear agility when he becomes BiS ret.

3. OMG you can actually use skill called READING while using another skill called SEARCHING on Google, Youtube and these Forums and actually learn about the game without playing it for the past 10 years? Lets hope people that play here still have eyes.

4. let's hope he doesn't gear agility when he becomes BiS ret.
    That's how you squeeze out the maximum out of your ret though.

5. It's nice to be low geared but doing it right.

Getting caught in the gearscore game makes everything less enjoyable and puts unnecessary pressure on you (not really playing the game), and when you're finally on a 'socially acceptable' gearscore level, you realised.. eh, I haven't had fun yet.

6. Woah... that sounds like a good logic. Never thought about it tbh...

I heard that playing "fun" specs, doing low DPS/HPS, bad Tanking with spellpower items while dps is getting smacked, getting carried in raids, rbgs, rdf, is a better way to play the game.

Strange...

But i guess its cos sooo many players are NEW TO AN 10 YEAR OLD GAME and cant find guides or any information how game works or how to do gearing, pve and/or pvp, cos we still live in an age without Google, Youtube, Forums, etc.
    Or is it cos there are too many geared DONORS on a 2+ year old server?

7. Woah... that sounds like a good logic. Never thought about it tbh...

I heard that playing "fun" specs, doing low DPS/HPS, bad Tanking with spellpower items while dps is getting smacked, getting carried in raids, rbgs, rdf, is a better way to play the game.

Strange...

But i guess its cos sooo many players are NEW TO AN 10 YEAR OLD GAME and cant find guides or any information how game works or how to do gearing, pve and/or pvp, cos we still live in an age without Google, Youtube, Forums, etc.
    Or is it cos there are too many geared DONORS on a 2+ year old server?
    They really got to you, huh? xD

8. OMG someone that's not completely new to a 10-11 years old expansion, amazing. It is indeed rare, let's hope he doesn't gear agility when he becomes BiS ret.
    he doesnt know

9. Looks like Gnimo is in red pill rage.
    Sorry man, the world is like that, and that's the way it iiiiis

10. Nah duds, chill, I am chilled.
    I guess I am just role playing with the rest of the folks here... :D