1. Any idea when are they resetting this server?

Now that so many ppl have the itch to play vanilla it would be cool to have a reset on Icecrown. Also BFA has ppl so down that a reset here would make so much sense.

2. Now that so many ppl have the itch to play vanilla...
    I don't think there is a single person in the world who prefers vanilla over wotlk. Including you. Poor guy does not know what he wants.

3. Now that so many ppl have the itch to play vanilla it would be cool to have a reset on Icecrown. Also BFA has ppl so down that a reset here would make so much sense.
    People who have achieved a lot in this game would not like that at all.

I don't think there is a single person in the world who prefers vanilla over wotlk.
    Considering the population on vanilla private servers, let's agree to disagree.

4. wtf does people liking vanilla have to do with resetting a wotlk realm.

5. I believe he means that Vanilla nostalgia might get more people interested in trying older expansions again, including Wrath of the Lich King, and assuming those would come to us. Still, we don't do resets. If somehow we did get a verified humongous influx of players it would be more likely for a new server to be opened, but I don't see any of that happening.

6. I don't think there is a single person in the world who prefers vanilla over wotlk.
    14k vanilla private servers say you are bull****ting. Again.

7. 14k vanilla private servers say you are bull****ting. Again.
    Since we can't name names, I think I know which one you're talking about, they had 14k for the first 2 weeks, last time I checked it dropped to 2k tops with 2 other realms dying.

I'd like to try vanilla, as many people would, but loses its magic once you don't have to farm any marks (emblems, upgrade marks, heroic difficulty...), you gotta run everywhere, no dual spec, no rbg(?). It looks fun, just like tbc did for me, but then I tried it and just slowly moved back to wotlk.

8. Yeah screw everyone who invested years of blood sweat & tears on their chars... Rando mcJoined October 17, 2018 Commando wants a fresh start! I mean he has nothing to lose, so why not? No one else matters.

Hopefully admins see this idea and follow through with it.
    Edited: October 20, 2018

9. Since we can't name names, I think I know which one you're talking about, they had 14k for the first 2 weeks, last time I checked it dropped to 2k tops with 2 other realms dying.
    Nostalrius has had 12k peak right untill shutdown.
    Other vanilla projects are low online due to quality same as other WotlK private projects.

10. No point discussing this anymore as Obnoxious has already replied the perfect reply over it.

Icecrown wont show middle fingers to those who have spent years farming the shiet. If there will be a need, there will be a new realm out. but i just hope they dont start experimenting on that realm as well.

random buffing / debuffing of bosses in every new raid lockouts reset was not fun at all on lordaeron.

11. I believe he means that Vanilla nostalgia might get more people interested in trying older expansions again, including Wrath of the Lich King, and assuming those would come to us. Still, we don't do resets. If somehow we did get a verified humongous influx of players it would be more likely for a new server to be opened, but I don't see any of that happening.
    Wait for a classic on retail

12. Now that so many ppl have the itch to play vanilla it would be cool to have a reset on Icecrown. Also BFA has ppl so down that a reset here would make so much sense.
    You cannot reset planet earth to dinosaur age or to 10,000 BC just because there are too many people on earth now. Just like that even icecrown realm cannot be reset.

13. This is been asked N times before. What about the amount of $ spent?
    And I honestly don't get that "much sense". What does BfA have to do with Icecrown even?

14. Only way is that they open a vanilla server kinda.. But not sure if Warmane going to open any new servers any time soon.