1. [ANSWERED]Equipment Bug *Wrist and Hands*

Hello Warmane Staff,
    Yesterday night I encountered a problem regarding my equipment and that was that I cannot equip my Wrist and Hands. I logged on to my 80 Death Knight to attend Wintergrasp, and noticed that I received some mail from "Customer Service". Shortly after seeing this, I check my characters equipment and saw that my Wrist and Hand slot were missing. Later as the battle ended, I checked the mail and saw my two armor pieces but what occurred next was even more strange, the message inside the mail said "There was a problem equipping these." and a message pops up and says "You cannot equip more than one of these.". The armor is Gauntlets of Dragon Wrath Blacksmith socket with a Nightmare Tear , and Relentless Gladiator's Bracers of Triumph Blacksmith socket with a Nightmare Tear also. It makes my gaming experience very hindered and would like a solution response, or an alternative solution to this problem. Thank you for looking this over and I hope to hear from the team soon!

2. You must replace one of those Nightmare tear gems, they are unique-equipped.