Hello guys, i recently came to this server and i must admit it's simply amazing

But i won't step into details since it's not subject of this thread, just gotta say i was thinking of
not simply making group for classic "Tavern roleplay" where random bored guy (waiting for his dungeon or bg to start)
will enter inn where we're talkin' and proceed to remove his gear and dance naked on table. That would suck.
I got something abit diffrent in my mind.
Active RP, well this is the idea anway.

Most people know about Scarlet Crusade, group of fanatics operating mostly in Northern Lordaeron (as wotlk xpac in Northend as well)
Their goal isn't simply destroying all undead presence in Loraeron but chrushing anyone who stands in their way. They tend to kill and torture
anyone who doesn't share their view. They're zealous, cruel, unreasonable, blinded by the their "light". Even person who isn't familar with this organization
probably read quote in SM graveyard dungeon from scarlet torturer "I don't care what you have to say i just enjoy to inflict pain." It tells enough about them as current organization. But they started with simple and noble goal, to reclaim Lordaeron Kindom and destroy the Scourge. I can't be sure if they're formed after Alexandros Mograine death or before, it's stated that he was one of the founders of order but comics says diffrent. Anway him, Dathrohan (before Balnazzar took over him) and Taelan Fordring were righteous. However SC have gone astray in time and became tottaly corrupted in more way then one.
From one side there is Balnazzar acting as Grand Crusader and from other mad Sally, Abbendis and traitor Renault have leading positions. Needless to say small portion of organization
stayed pure as they always were but keep quiet, whether the reason is fear or something else we can't hide the fact that these people do exist among
bunch of lunatics. So what do you say guys WE START OUT as rebeles of SC and get back to our primal goal of dealing with scoruge, and our corrupted comrades. Mail me in game Braxis Ally Lord.