1. Nukedukem back at it!

Oi oi … been years since I've been away, yet something had me return to take a look back and get the taste of the good ol' memories of ex-Molten.

I never really bothered in the past to make an introduction, despite the fact that I've been with Molten ever since 2011 ( if I recall correctly), and been stuck with you guys through all the changes and downfalls, including moltdown and the merge with brought you guys to what Warmane is today.

Now , the main purpose of this introduction would be to gather and see if any of my good ole' friends are still around and have an eye open on the forums. If so, y'all can hit me up @Icecrown with the name Nukedukem (obviously).

A little bit about myself?

Hmm... let's get down to the beginning, on-topic and after that offtopics. Been playing WoW on official servers back in 2007 and quitted paying for subscription somewhere @2010. Back in 2011 was when I found Molten WoW. I can say that I've had a very good time, being in different guilds and making tons of friends. Shared a lot of good ole' memories, grinded our way together to LoD and fooled around almost all the time. We were even doing drunk runs ( or at least I did haha) of ICC, had laughs and wasted nights on raidcall. In other words, WE HAD A FKKN BLAST!

Nooow. who is the person behind Nukedukem? Well, back then it was an aspiring teenager from Romania who wanted involved in sports and dreaming about competing in bodybuilding shows. Years later, that teenager got where he wanted, competing in the nationals and getting 2nd at the Classic Bodybuilding division at the 2016 Nationals. Ever since then I haven't really competed due to the fact that I wanted to chase my career. Finished the University and had my thesis handed over, being specialized as a Kinetotherapist. I was aiming to become a WorldClass trainer, but due to the lack of certifications, I had myself apply for the job of receptionist at the WorldClass club in my town. Long story short, from receptionist to sales consultant and after all the grind an official WorldClass Trainer and Instructor, putting a lot of passion in training and transforming people.

What my plans are for the future? Well, get back to competing after the whole grind has slightly calmed down, become a "Move On" Master Trainer and kill a lil' bit of time @here(mostly during weekends) just to bring back some good 'ole memories.

Kind regards to those who have read it and if the name rings any bell, feel free to message me. I'd love to catch up with my good 'ole buddies!

Good luck on your adventures!

2. Welcome back to Warmane buddy! Glad to see old players returning. Sounds like you have a very healthy and positive life, let's hope this also becomes a reflection ingame! Welcome again buddy.

PS: If you played on the old Lordaeron and you were horde there might be a chance that we know each other? I don't recall a char named dukenukem but I'm old and weak, probably got alzheimers aswell :DDDD

3. Nukedukem was the name, well I pretty much moved this name all over, including Lordaeron. But I still have a level 70 paladin out there named Ludor.