1. Guide-Raid Pug etiquette AND TIPS for success!

Due to the amount of pugs going on, and the overall atmosphere of the community I figured it'd be a good idea to create a guide for Pugs

FIRST AND FOREMOST, determine if you have enough time. Pug runs take time to fill, and even more time to complete the raid. If you don't have enough time for a guild run, then you no doubt lack time for a pug run.

Make sure you are stocked on BUFF food, flask, reagents
    Joining a raid

When looking for a raid ALWAYS read the entire broadcast message. Look for the following key things.
    What raid and difficulty the lead is hosting (ICC, TOC, 10 or 25 man, norm or hc for example)
    Requirements (GS, Achievements)
    Any items being reserved
    What roles,class, specs he is looking for.
    What information the lead is requiring you to whisper him
    Is it a fresh run or in progress?

If you fit the requirements then whisper the lead the information they requested and WAIT
    Do not spam 5 whispers in 10 seconds, Do not get hateful at the lack of a reply.
    I sometimes get over 20 whispers in 5 seconds from people who can't even read what my requirements are, and you'd be amazed at how many are rude because I don't instantly reply to them.

After joining

Don't rush off to clear trash, instead assist the lead on finding members.
    Meet at any inspection point if needed.

Raid Full
    Ask lead for clear explanation of loot rules Screenshot them with the raid window open showing all members

Pay attention to buff assignments and follow them!

Don't pull/start encounters until lead says.

PAY ATTENTION!

After a wipe
    Run back, and rebuff after everyone else has done so.
    DO NOT start flaming people, as all that does is lead to people getting pissed off, increasing the potential for people to leave, making further success more difficult. Instead let the lead do his job. Offer constructive input if the lead needs it via whisper.

2. After joining

Don't rush off to clear trash, instead assist the lead on finding members.
    Meet at any inspection point if needed.
    1. Get inspected.
    2. Make sure you have everything you need for few hours of raiding.
    Reagents, flasks, food, whatever your class needs.
    3. Get inside the raid.
    4. Last minute AFK if you have to.
    Real-life food, drink, bathroom.
    5. Clear trash when sufficient amount of people are inside with you.
    Voluntary:
    Recruiting members (remember loot rules)

3. People who mess up the raids and are dicks in general are not the people that visit the forums, they don't read the /rw, let alone forum posts.
    But ok, it's an OK set of basic common sense "rules" for raiding, if someone didn't know.

Also, there's not a mention of tactics before the raid, I think that that's very important.

4. The irony is that people who can read this don't need this.

But cool stuff.

5. Then realize what mess you have gotten yourself into, leave the raid and find a guild.