1. [ANSWERED]Low Dungeon Runs/Level Boosting/Power Leveling

Hello,

I am only opening this topic for people who have done this in the past or are still trying to do now.
    If you don't know what I am talking about it is power leveling by running lower level characters through the instances, that answer their level, with higher level character (e.g. level 80).
    For the people that have been doing that probably have felt that it is kinda hard to pull a lot of mobs at the same time right now and no one knows why is that exactly. I am not sure whether or not this is a bug or not but when you pull a lot of mobs in an instance like SM Cathedral, and you are a tank level 80 with 5k+ gs you should not be getting hit at all by any of the mobs.
    Before, the only way the mobs could land a hit was when you weren't facing them so you couldn't parry their attacks which was fine, but now even if I am facing them they are hitting me every single time.
    I believe I am not the only one who experiences that and I would like to know if you guys have found out a solution.

2. Please make a bug tracker report.